Chapter 6

The Billionaire Sugar Daddy Chapter 6

LINCOLN Carter Vozinelik arrived yesterday, and he is speaking to Luke via the phone.

"What is father's status?" Luke asked his older brother, and the other one replied, "Luke. . . I don't know what to say." His brother is dazed and confused from what is happening.

The heart inside of Luke was racing when he poured the hot water into the cup of coffee. He sat down on the soft couch and sighed, "I have many things to do here right now, I guess I will turn down the line brother," he said, and Lincoln agreed to him.

Luke is grabbing his hair and cannot think straight from this moment. His mind is so confused, and even his heart is mayhem from the different emotions he felt. However, when he thinks about Dylan's cute face—he cannot help but to smile even a twitch.

He goes to the aquarium, where the picture of them is located. He gets it, he sees something on the side, and it is a chip.

His eyes widen as his heart throbs. Luke gulped, "Oh God. . . not today please—"

It is past twenty minutes, and his cup of tea is now cold to touch. The telephone rings, and he dropped the picture frame! This is a bad omen for him and he rushed to it.

Luke takes it, and a crack appeared even the glass is a fiber! His tear falls without his noticing it. He cannot hear the telephone ring because of his pounding chest that is devouring his senses.

All of a sudden, someone knocks on the wooden door. Mrs. Bridget comes in and panting, "LUKE!"

His eyes widen as they rushed to the ground. With his heavy heart—he don't noticed that his sugar baby Dylan is looking at him while he is running with his coat.

"CHAUFFEUR!" Bridget shouted, and Connor is teary when Luke found him on the side of the office. The CEO Mateo Vozinelik is like their second father. All of the employees are into him, because of his great advises.

There are two butlers outside, and the crowd stopped from doing a thing. The three rushed to the motorcycle as two brothers wear their helmets and hold onto the trust that everything will be okay.

"I am fine! Please go to Sir Mateo now! It is the fastest way to go home!" Bridget said with her eyes turning reddish. She is sniffing when going inside the black Honda civic.

Luke Vozinelik's heart is racing like the chauffeur's driving speed. He is gasping for air for this time!

The three are always not at their main house—unless Mr. Mateo will call them to go home. They rarely see each other when their father became bedridden. Until this point, where Mateo Vozinelik needed them!

Connor, on the other hand, is biting his lips as if they will about to bleed. He is nervous when Secretary Bridget rushed to him and waited until his older brother Luke goes down.

The blue Yamaha bikes where the brothers ride, parked at the pavilion of Mateo's mansion. The two gave the helmet to their butler as they both rushed to go inside.

They can hear the voice of Lincoln from the other side of the house. He is shouting for mercy, and Luke, as well as Connor's world, is stopping its rotation.

In this time. . . the reality of life is now apparent. Lincoln's mind is vaguely present when he is praying so damn hard!

Connor goes to the door, and when he did—his two hands are covering his mouth.

Luke gulped and then braced himself to what he will see. He tried to be strong, but when he witnesses that Mr. Mateo Vozinelik is now reviving—he falls to the sole of his feet.