Chapter 16

The Billionaire Sugar Daddy Chapter 16

DYLAN is biting his lower lips—like it is about to bleed when they are both inside the room. The sugar daddy is silent when picking up a shirt for him.
Luke halted his hands while picking a shirt. . . he looked in the direction of the pretty boy. It seems to be good for him.

He breathes deeply before walking to his afraid sugar baby. "Daddy, I-I'm sorry for what happened," Dylan sincerely withdrew to him, but Luke didn't want to hear it because he will be pissed off.

"Take it off, and you are wet." This Luke will be the daddy of the year for his generosity. A man of few words and a daddy of actions.
He still tenses Dylan because of his pressing face. He is taking off all of his clothes because even his underwear is wet.

Too fortunate for Dylan not to burn his skin earlier. It would be a bad day for him—Luke, on the other hand, keeps on searching for something inside his wardrobe.
He looks to the boy in front of him. "Why didn't you take off your wet undies?" daddy Luke asked.

Dylan quickly reddened in his inquest. He didn't even know how to react to that inquiry—all he knows is he can still manage to wear this wet underwear.
"Daddy. . . I-I'm shy," the pretty boy replied at him, but his daddy approached and have underwear.
"Wear this, and it was my years ago. I bet it will fit you, baby." Dylan Cohen blinked twice in confusion.

"Wear it now, and I am hungry… if you don't—maybe I will just eat you instead? Do you want it—"
"NO! I WILL WEAR THIS AND LEAVE!" he yelled, and then swiftly wears it all, the lips of Luke curved into a smile observing him. Such a good boy.

"IT IS expensive here, right?" Dylan cannot believe going inside a five-star restaurant. He dreamt of being here before, but he cannot believe his eyes that he is now sitting on fine dining!
Luke waited for the appetizer before he replied, writing in a tissue. Dylan gets it, and he read it from his head, "Do I look cheap?"

The pretty boy looked at the tissue and to the face of his sugar dad. He repeated it until he is satisfied. Dylan's awkward smile appears on his face. At the same time, Luke stays silent and eating until the dessert. The ice cream is creamy and sweet.

When Luke takes a glimpse at Dylan—the pretty boy's eyes are sparkling in happiness. The Vozinelik is like a proud husband until he sees him with his shattered phone.

"What happened to that?" asked by the CEO. Dylan shyly puts it away and scratches his nape; Luke's eyes are watching him sharp with an emotionless expression written onto it.
"Tell me," he added, then Dylan sighed. "It broke when I slipped, b-but I will buy next m-month. It is payday tomorrow the next week." He is gracelessly smiled before Luke's brows snapped together.

This kid is great. . . He said to himself before going up and walk after paying.
Dylan is following him. Luke goes to the comfort room, and the young secretary is washing his face at the sink. Luke washes his hands then looked at the mirror.
"Do you want a new phone?" with a severe tone of his voice—the pretty boy is stunned by his question.

Dylan wants to pee in his pants because of it. He goes to the cubicle, and then his daddy goes inside too.
"Seriously?! Even that—"A kiss from Luke landed on his cheeks, and he didn't continue, what he is saying.

"D-Daddy?" Dylan's hands are shaking when looking at him. A smug smirk is drawn onto his face, "But… there is something you need to do." Luke replied to him with a consequence.
He goes closer to his left ear then whispered with a low voice, vibrating to his skin, "you will send me nudes. . . when I wanted to, is that okay with you, baby?" after he whispered—a bite from his ear is felt that make the pretty boy hissed in pain.

"WHAT will you buy, Sir?" The sales lady asked Luke, but his sugar baby's eyes are wandering from the apple store.

"Give me your recent … max it up," he ordered, and the lady is looking at him with a shock.
After a moment, she came back with the phone he wanted. Dylan's dropping his jaws because of his happiness and even bringing the bag outside with the expensive apple logo.
"Dad… smile," Dylan said to him, and Luke didn't smile because he snapped it fast.

However, he didn't even care what he looked like in the picture—because he is Luke Carter Vozinelik.
"Are you happy?" while in the car driving back to the building… the pretty boy is delightful, and you can see it on his face.

A kiss landed on the cheeks of Luke while driving. He felt moved when Dylan did it. Even he went with many women before, this time it is so different when having a man by his side.
"Do you love Daddy?" Luke asked while turning the car in the other direction. Dylan smiled, "how come I would not?" a sarcastic tone escaped from his thin lips, and Luke parked the car in the parking lot of his building.

They both go to the penthouse, and luckily, the CEO has no pending meetings today. His daddy sits comfortably on his soft couch. "Dad, thank you for this… I don't know how I can thank you for what you are giving to me," Dylan shyly said with gratefulness inside of his chest.

It's nothing to the CEO, especially a billionaire like him who can buy anything he wanted in just a snap of his fingers. However, he recalled the moment his brother does something to his baby.

"Baby come here," he ordered, and Dylan walked up to him. Luke taps his thigh to signal him… the pretty boy obediently sat down even he is sober. Daddy wouldn't mind it.
"Are you okay from what Connor did—"
"Dad, I don't know. I just don't know why he did it." there is distress in his tone. Luke sighed heavily while wrapping his left hand to his torso.

"He is my brother, and he is curious about you. Daddy is a womanizer, but I wanted a Dylan by my side," the face of his baby flustered, and his nose sniffled.
"Why, dad?" he curiously asked.

Luke makes him face his direction, and the cute sugar baby blinked twice. His amber eyes are so fascinating to watch, just like the afternoon sunray.

The CEO smiled, "because you are  only mine… and for no one else," his words cut through his heart, and all that Dylan said before—he swallowed it whole when he met this charming billionaire sugar daddy.