Chapter 7

The Billionaire Sugar Daddy Chapter 7

THE V Company is in their deepest condolences for the deceased Mateo Vozinelik. All employees have been wearing black vests to show their respect for their significant loss. Dylan is sad when he can see their faces with a frown and lifeless eyes.

Indeed a gloomy week to start; Bridget already said that the CEO would be cremated tomorrow morning. Paul and Dylan were walking in the aisle when a voice called the name of the pretty boy.

Dylan looked to his shoulder as he can see the face of the late Mateo's Secretary. Bridget is approaching them, and they halted their footsteps.

"I need to do order you something," she said with a sweet tone. Dylan smiled gently, "yes, ma'am?" replying with a lovely voice; Bridget is confident.

He gave him a key ... "w-what is this?" Cohen abruptly stuttered when she closed his hand and then touched it softly.

"Learn driving today until next week," from her words—the expression on the face of Paul is priceless, as well as with Dylan.

"I urgently need you to learn driving because my driver will; Design the next week, I wanted you to drive for me," Bridget walks away when she says it.

Paul looked at Dylan with his poker face, and he is nervous about his friend.

"You know how to drive?" Dylan shakes his head to disagree.

Paul tsked, "okay, I will teach you instead." The eyes of the pretty boy became delightful!

"HOLY SHIT, DYLAN!" Paul shouted inside the black Honda civic that Mrs. Bridget wanted him to practice.

"SORRY!" he also shouted and was embarrassed when he nearly crashes to the pole. His friend sighed, "step on the gas slowly and turn the steering wheel, step on the break lightly! You will kill me too early," Paul nagged him.

With all of his desperation to drive a car ... Dylan keeps on practicing with the guide of his friend. They took up almost five hours practicing before Dylan finally familiarized the controls of this car.

"Okay, drive," with that serious tone—he drives to the field, and later on, Dylan is now in control!

"WOOOHH!" he shouted, and also Paul did the same with him! They are so glad that he can now drive an automatic car because a manual would be hard for him.

THE CEO is cremated, and Luke stands firm to his ground. He cannot be feeble this time, and his two brothers are watching the white smoke emitting from the cremation center's chimney.

Connor is sobbing with Bridget, but they can't do a thing. Luke is trusting God's plan for him, and after the event, Bridget does the honor to put their father's ashes in his place.

Lincoln goes back to France once again. Luke cannot think straight as he is always drinking the bottle of whiskey inside his office.

Connor tries to convince him, "brighter, the company is at crisis! Look what you are doing—"

"THE FUCK YOU CARE?! You are always in the human resource. The same playing yours! Same goes with your older brother—going to France and have a golf session with our business partners—"Luke stopped and drank straight the whiskey in the shot glass, "—It doesn't make sense. I am always what father thinks to be the ace, even I don't want it!"

The heart of Luke Vozinelik sank in sadness. Connor cannot do a thing but cry again. Their family has now broken. Also, even Mr. Mateo didn't state who their mothers are.

That is what Luke wanted to know, out of seven billion people around the globe. Where will be lucky to cross path with his father's woman before? It is ridiculously impossible; that is why Luke is putting himself to drink and forget the heartbreak.