Chapter 4

The Billionaire Sugar Daddy Chapter 4

DYLAN's heart is throbbing when seeing him. "I-I'm Dylan Sir ... Luke—"

"COME AGAIN?!" he shouted, which sends a jolting sensation throughout the body of the man standing in front of the table as Luke indistinctly hears it from him.

"Dylan Sir!" the poor pretty boy shouted, and Luke is impressed by him. "I remember you from the other week. Are you the one that my Father's secretary modelled for the new uniform?" Luke asked when going to the chair and eat his breakfast. Dylan nodded, and he is speechless when looking at him from a safe distance. However, he is quite confused why Luke already forget him.

Ugh! Maybe he is doing many things that's why he don't recognize my face. He mumbled to himself before he noticed the Luke's sharp senses hears it.

"I hear something earlier ... what is it?" he asked with a serious tone while chewing his food. "N-Nothing sir," with a stuttering voice—the executive is still wondering. "A-Ah ... the chair! The chair Sir," Dylan lied so bad, and Luke stand up to make the chair sound. The pretty boy's eyes widened when he looked in his direction, "are you sure? This is not what I heard ... will tell me? You're such a bad liar, Mr. Dylan," a severe tone escaped.

Mr. Cohen is stunned and immovable by these words ... this Luke is a heck of meticulous, and in addition to this—his senses are much sharper than he thought. "Do you have your breakfast?" Luke generously asked him with his monotonous voice.

Meanwhile, Dylan is looking at his white and broad chest. It is so yummy, and even his straight mind is going crazy over it. "I guess you are feasting me in your imagination—"

"I am straight Sir!" he interrupts his words with a defensive talk. Luke stopped and tightening his jaws. He drinks his coffee before going to the sink and then opened the faucet to brush his teeth and gargle. After he is finished, those grey eyes Luke looks at him again.

The body of Dylan is shaking with an uneasy feeling inside. The atmosphere turned heavy in the ghost-quiet room. The only sound they can hear is the bubbling water of the aquarium.

"You are straight?" Luke repeats what he had said, and Dylan shakes his head. A simpered smile is drawn onto Luke's face as he slowly unwraps his towel from his waist. Dylan is rock solid in his place when Luke is like seducing him to look. "Nice if that is the case—" he takes off the towel and throws to Dylan, "—hold the towel for me."

The moist towel from his body covers his porcelain face, and the great thing ... it is so fragrant. I guess what his shampoo and soap are.

Luke speaks, "I guess this is not an issue to you? I am a man and we are both straight right?" he is somewhat sarcastic from his words and the pretty boy innocently nodded.

Dylan takes off the towel from his face, and his eyes are enlarged when he witnesses that Luke is wearing his brief in front of him. His lips turned pale, and the heart is racing! He covered his eyes as Luke smirked from behind. "You are straight right? I guess I am confident that you will not touch me or anything right? Also, what is mine is also yours, you have a problem with that?"

Dylan has no choice but to agree with him then the naughty executive walked to the closet. The chest of Dylan is burning hot when the muscular body of Luke is in front of him. Does money will look you more expensive?

"The uniform suited you well," the executive complimented him, then his face flustered!

It feels like the air-conditioned room is turning hotter and hotter every time he looks at him. "Eat the food on the table and after you do so, return it to the kitchen, understand?" Luke uttered, but the pretty boy is somewhat confused from what he is saying.