Chapter 14

The Billionaire Sugar Daddy Chapter 14

A/N
I will delete this Novel from wattpad or just unpublish the parts... I am so thankful na may nagbabasa pala ng works ko😭
I am so happy, dahil sa tagal kong di na nagsusulat di parin kayo nawala♥️
Please support me in GoodNovel, after this book. I will create another one... At dito na siya sa wattpad kasi Taglish.
LGBT also pero Omegaverse na ang genre.

Please support me sa GoodNovel 😭🥺
Thank you po!
Name ko po ron ay Adi.

LUKE keeps on staring at those tensed amber eyes of his baby, Dylan Cohen. How come he could be so cute?

"D-Dad? Y-You're joking, right?" the voice of him is stuttering when Luke asked for that blow job in the morning when he woke up.
He scoffed before he pushed down his head lower to his pubic area. The body of the pretty boy is heating up! He cannot breathe fine with this polo and necktie.

"Come on, baby. You can make daddy happy, right?" A sweet smile appeared on his handsome face. Dylan can feel it underneath his neck—inviting him to hold it while his hands are cold, as well as his feet.

He looked at the bottom and saw it again for one more time. The poor boy cannot contain his nervousness and excitement for the first time—touching a dick.
He is still thinking straight. . . nonetheless, when Luke's pheromone is too strong. It is permeated in his brain.

Dylan's heart is pounding when holding it. "Your hand is cold, baby," Luke breaks the silence that makes him cringe.

His lips are trembling when looking at his eyes. However, the grey-colored eyes of his daddy say it all. The tongue of Dylan slightly licks its sensitive head, and Luke moaned. It is like music to the ears of the pretty boy.

The CEO is not surprised because teenagers at the age of eighteen are horny in nature. They are in the stage of puberty, so it is not surprising for him.

Dylan is blushing when trying to taste it for the first time. He is licking up to the bottom and gets used to it for some seconds.

"That's right, baby, go deeper." The husky voice of Luke makes his head turn.

"Ahhh…" his daddy groaned when Dylan tried, but his teeth are crashing it its skin, and it is so painful.

"D-Don't bite it, baby… Relax," Luke keeps him calm, but Dylan's heart is pounding, and his body is vigorously shaking. Dylan tried for the second time and going down with his lips softly caressing his daddy's member.

Luke gulped, and his eyes closed when this pretty boy is going down, but he whimpered in the middle.

Dylan is panting in nervousness, and he is gasping for air. His hands are shaking, but Luke's stare is something more spectacular and erotic.

Luke noticed that he had a bulging inside his pants. "Take that off, baby" the more he speaks—the fast his heart is beating. Dylan took it off from his body, and he cannot face his sugar dad. He is so embarrassed while hiding on the blanket, so cute and soft.

Luke chuckles lightly when seeing him. He is so adorable, and the sugar dad pinches his soft and squishy cheeks. "You are hard also; what should we do with it?" he asked when Dylan's teeth are chattering in fear.

The sugar dad grabs him, and Dylan is on his chest. There is something in this boy that is making Luke more curious than before.

"Make me cum first, baby, and daddy will give you a surprise after," Luke is horny in the morning. . . Dylan, on the other hand, tried to blow him, but he isn't used to at first.
Instead, he uses his hand to do the job. Luke is looking at him while he is blushing while holding his prominent member.

"Oh!" The CEO groans until some juice goes out of his tip. Dylan didn't notice that while watching his daddy—he also cum in his place.
"Such a horny. . . baby boy," Luke chuckles, then cleans his body.

DYLAN fixed his meeting today and patiently waited outside of the meeting room. He heard footsteps going closer to him in the empty aisle of the third floor.

The face is familiar from afar, and the secretary of Luke bowed before his presence. Connor Carter Vozinelik noticed him and halted his steps before entering the meeting room.

"You are the secretary of Luke, right?" Connor asked, then Dylan nodded to agree with him. Connor's appearance is also charming, and he is too handsome like his brother because he is younger.

Connor's instinct holds his shoulder, and the young secretary flinches in response to his action.

"Too sensitive," Connor locked him on the wall making Dylan immovable. He is so tensed that his knees are like rubber by his stare. He never knew that his brother has such a terrifying aura too.

"Are you gay? Because why my womanizer brother had a young and cute baby boy?" Dylan was holding his breath when he asked that silly but controversial question at him.

No response for a couple of seconds until Connor's face slowly gets closer to him and the pretty boy makes his face look at the ride side. Connor holds his chin as his warm breath crawls to the surface of his skin.

"S-Sir Connor, don't hurt me, please," the pretty boy is nearly crying when the tall man is like a shark, ready to bite. His words do not convince the face of the youngest brother.

"I am not asking if you are begging not to hurt you. I am asking why my brother took you as his secretary?" he asked for the second time, but the words of Dylan are sealed from his lips, unable to escape.

Connor smirked, and he is a little bit pissed off by his insulting attitude. Dylan is a scared boy—he is like facing a God by his side. Connor Vozinelik is sweet, but he can be a hot-headed one.

"Are you going to answer me, huh, cute boy?" Connor asked it again, but this time, his voice is scary and impatient.

"S-Sir Luke chose me, Sir. . . Connor," Dylan answered with his quivering voice, and the fear cannot undo from this man. His eyes are staring at him, and the pretty boy is so belittled.

"I will go out from here. . . if you could give me a goddamn kiss," the eyes of Dylan Cohen widened when he heard his crazy idea. The pretty boy's eyes looked at him straight with a little bit of hint—that he is scared and only his daddy Luke will be kissing him.

His heart was fluttering when Connor smiled so sweet, and he is undeniably handsome than Luke. But his charm is not like his brother—Luke had a way more alluring aura.
"Sir Connor. . . I am here to work—"
"I'm your boss, and it is my request—"

Connor's words are interrupted when someone from a safe distance speaks. Dylan looked at it, and it is his daddy Luke glaring at his brother's action.

"Don't touch him brother, and it will be trouble if you do."