Chapter 10

The Billionaire Sugar Daddy Chapter 10

"REALLY? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" John Cruz can't keep his voice low when he knew that Dylan will be a secretary! His face brightened when hearing the fantastic news today.
Paul nodded, but Dylan is still confused by the decision of Luke Vozinelik. "My friend will be rich! You little whore!" John is laughing in excitement!"Did you know each other, Dylan?" Paul asked with his hands wrapping to each other.

He sighed then replied, "I don't know—""Is that the man that brought you home the other day again?" John curiously asked with his loud voice."Luke is a sugar daddy. . . " Paul retorted, and the world of John just stopped spinning around.

He is speechless from that revelation. He looked to his best friend Dylan and hissed."Screw you! Look how you swallow your ego from saying the 'straight' thing!" John wins this time, but the face of Dylan is unusual."It is a bold claim, John. We don't even know, right—"

"He offered me to be his sugar daddy," a faint voice escaped from the mouth of. Dylan is so stressed because he will be with him again. He cannot forget that night when Luke wanted to have sex with him.

"That is a bold claim, right?" Paul asked with a soft tone. . . he is worried about Dylan because of those matters. The young man needed to work hard for the arrogant womanizer in town."Did you have sex with him—""NO, OF COURSE!" He shouted, making the two startled from him being so defensive.

John's nostrils are expanding, "why are you like that? Wouldn't you be thankful for your new work starting next week? Dylan! You have to pay your debts too! "John took a deep breath and sighed. His friend is still confused, but he patted Dylan's back to comfort him."We are always here for you, right Paul?" John smiled sweetly to him, and the other one hummed to agree with him.

Finally, a gentle smile is drawn onto the face of the pretty boy. "Look at you, you are so cute, and even me cannot determine if you are twenty-seven.

When I look at you, it feels like you are still twenty-three years old."

"I have to go, guys! See you around, Dylan," Paul excused himself and then leaves the premise of Paul's closed bar.The bar is temporarily closed because of some renovations.

"When will we leave this crap apartment?" Dylan asked his friend, but John just chuckled, "I will be staying here – because someone out there will be leaving me soon—"Dylan punched the chest of John.

His friend is laughing at him, and Dylan became teary, "fucker! You are so sensitive! I will not leave you; I am always here for you," he smiled as it gives hope for Dylan to work hard.

"What did you reply to him when he said the offer?"Dylan sighed heavily, "honestly, I don't respond to him. I am not confident with this kind of thing. Look, I am a straight guy, and I don't even get hard for a man.

"John tsked in disagreement with him. He gets the coffee and the bread for them to eat together. The afternoon is rainy, but the conversation is so hot for Dylan to handle.

"Luke is so handsome, I recalled him now. He is the ultimate womanizer here in the city of Greenfield!" Dylan is threatened because he is a womanizer and how he can be attracted to a man.

He speaks what is in his thoughts, "John? Is it possible for a womanizer to be attracted to men?" his mind is a mess. However, there is his best friend ready to save him from his drowning point of view.

His best friend, John, chuckled, "of course! We don't know that Luke, maybe he is a bisexual."The eyes of Dylan narrowed when hearing that term, "what is that? Like he can like both sexes?"John nodded to completely agree with him.

Dylan's forehead creased.THE new world is waiting for him today. Dylan entered the lavish office of Luke Vozinelik."Good morning Sir—""Daddy," Luke cut his word, then he simpered at him. Dylan gulped in nervousness, crawling at his back.

Mrs. Bridget told him to serve Luke a cup of hot coffee in the morning. Dylan ignored his silly morning routine and goes to the kitchen to make him a cup of coffee.Dylan goes back to the office, and the silhouette of Luke is the thing he had seen from afar.

He is stunned at how broad his body is. . . he even sees it once, but the charisma of it is so mesmerizing.

Dylan goes to the side salas to serve him the hot coffee he always wanted to drink on a cold morning.Luke sips some coffee, and his tongue is scalded by the hot water.

Dylan panicked to give him water from the fridge, but Luke didn't bother to take it as he takes out his tongue.His new secretary looked at him, but he left a smug smirk after.

"Your coffee tasted bad," what an unsatisfied compliment in the early morning for him.

Dylan sniffled, "as if I am pleased," he murmured to himself, but Luke heard it."Please me instead? I can forgive you and buy the things you request from me," Luke sips some coffee again, and the pretty boy's eyes are looking in the other direction.Luke stands up to approach him then he craned his neck to see Dylan's precious reaction.

Every time he looked at those amber eyes, Luke is going crazy over its magnificent color. Luke Vozinelik pulls him towards him, and Dylan can feel his heart beating so fast. His eyes gazed at the beautiful scenery outside. It feels like his heart is beating for a lovely chance in the morning.

He snapped out and turned his back from him. Dylan is here for work and not be flirt with his boss; he needed to achieve his dream to be rich with his efforts and hard results.

Luke is such a tease type of person. He wanted him to be distracted all the time. His arms wrap around his torso, and Dylan can feel the rush inside of his chest.

Heart fluttering moment when he whispered, "I can take care of you. Exchange for your body," Dylan's eyes flicker by his words."D-Daddy?"Luke hummed to respond.
Dylan can smell his perfume, and it so fragrant. However, he goes back to the other table to fix the meetings of Luke. The CEO goes back to the couch and brings up a small bottle of arousal liquid, sildenafil.

Sildenafil is for erectile dysfunction in men and making the blood flow increase significantly.

Luke plastered a smile on his face as he goes to his pretty youthful face secretary. "I bet you are thirsty running not to be late." Luke approached like an innocent rat.

On the other hand, Dylan is unaware of something mixed in the water—he drinks it half and speaks, "thank you, Sir," he mocked him with a sarcastic voice. Luke goes back to the couch then crossed his leg when looking at him.

He waited for at least three minutes before Dylan started to feel hot; he loosened his necktie.
He feels like burning inside.

His whole body is stiff, like his blood is getting excited. He is so hard, but he keeps on controlling it until, "what's wrong?" Luke asked him with the best acting he had.

Dylan ignores him, but the urge rising inside his body is unbearable. He is biting his lips to control as Luke is watching him.

He is shaking in urge! He gulped and slit his hand inside of his slack, "D-Daddy, it is too hot!"Dylan complaint to him, but Luke drew his lower lip between his teeth.

"What's wrong, baby?" asking him is making the urge intense inside.

"H-Help me, p-please!"