Chapter 8

The Billionaire Sugar Daddy Chapter 8

LUKE woke up with a ringing phone beside him. He is adjusting to his environment because his head is abruptly heavy as long as his chest. It feels like something heavy is on it.

Bridget speaks on the other line, "Luke! Why my driver is taking too long—"

"My head hurts," he weakly says to him, and the heart of Bridget is pumping so fast.

"The hell?! Are you two caused an accident?" she curiously asked him and Luke chuckled, "don't be paranoid; I am at my house."

Mrs. Bridget sighed with relief on her chest. Thank goodness that Dylan bought him safely. "It is now dark. Where is Dylan?" Bridget asked once again—the head of Luke is aching and still exhausted.

He cannot feel his chest until he witnesses someone is sleeping beside him! Luke's eyes are about to pop out when he cannot recall everything he did after the dizzy ride.

"D-Dylan?" He is stuttering when asking her. Bridget tsked in annoyance, "are you doing something with my personal trainees again—"

"Auntie. . . I will call back, okay? Go home with my red Ferrari today." Luke hanged the line, as he is surprised when he can see Dylan's face. He is so cute, and when the sunset ray hits his skin. . . It is so fascinating to watch.

Luke is now a decade and a half from becoming a sugar daddy. He never felt this kind of thirst for a man. Luke's heart is throbbing when looking at him. He never thought that a man could make his heartbeat again this fast.

He carefully placed him on the bed, and Dylan is sleeping tight. Luke witness his soft face. Going to the sink and wash his face. . . looking in the mirror—he can himself being alive again.

It feels like Dylan saved him from the misery that he had been through until this point. Luke looked at his body, and he is with his sando and boxer only. He even checks his member if there is a trace of slimy saliva.

However, he didn't even found one. Is he exasperated? Poor thing.

Luke looks at the wall clock—five in the afternoon. He sighed as he prepares his dinner.

HOURS later when Dylan gradually opened his eyes. He can smell some delicious and appetizing dinner. Nevertheless, when looking at his surrounding, it is not his crap apartment. He snapped out of bed, and he looked as he is still adjusting to his environment.

The chill crawls to his spine! Dylan remembered that he freaking take Luke home, and he fell asleep.

"Confuse?" a voice astonished him. Dylan slowly looks to his back, and Luke is leaning on the wall with his arms wrapping on each other.

"S-Sir L-Luke?" Dylan's lips are trembling in fear! Luke can barely notice it, and he has a kink with this type of person—who are scared of him.

His footsteps go to him . . . when Dylan looks outside, it is now dark. His mouth is left open when the time is now eight in the evening!

"Sir, forgive me! I am so sorry for my negligence—"Luke's index finger pressed onto his lips, making him unable to continue.

Even with his head hurting a little bit—the excitement is traveling inside. Dylan can feel the rush in the solemn atmosphere inside of his home.

"You know, a naughty person is always punished, right?" his voice became hoarse. Triggering Dylan's anxiety, the poor pretty boy is shaking when Luke's hand is wandering from his arms to his chin—lifting it to face him.

"What is with you that makes me magnetized?" Luke gently asked him. Dylan keeps on making his stare away from him.

"I wanted you to be sugar baby, didn't you agree?" He asked one more time, but Dylan keeps on shaking his head.

The kink on Luke is severely devouring him as he put his arm onto his chest. The pretty boy's eyes are popping out in terror! "S-Sir! P-Please spare me—"

"I guess you are straight since you didn't take advantage of my sleeping body," he cuts his words before he could finish it.

Luke is extremely hot as he takes off his shirt. The eyes of Dylan feast on it, but Luke can observe that he is a virgin.

"Strip off," he ordered Dylan, but the pretty boy is afraid. He is resisting his order, but Luke's authority is far behind the imaginable! Cohen has no choice but to do what he wanted.

"I wanted to spoil you, would you agree?" Luke asked.

Dylan is sobbing and gasping for air like a baby. He is new to this and didn't even know a thing about sex. "I am lurking for a virgin woman but what I get is something interesting. . ." his tongue licks his lips from the edge to another.

"Daddy wanted to see your ass baby," Luke keeps on teasing him until he is becoming hard from what he is seeing. Dylan has a healthy body with flawless skin.

This is Luke Vozinelik's fetish! He got what he wanted in life. He makes him turn around and keeping on observing, "will you do what daddy wants?" Luke asked with a seducing voice.

Dylan, on the other hand, his heart would be jumping out! "M-Maybe—"

A spank in his ass hurts so much. "What is a maybe?" Luke angrily questioned him. "Y-Yes, D-Daddy!" Dylan forcedly replied at him.

The arms of Luke turned him around to look at him. His tiger jaws keep on tightening, "I will give you what you wanted."

Dylan gulped in desperation, "h-how?" Luke chuckled when pulling him closer then whispered to his left ear.

The trembling body of Cohen is colliding with him. "You know how to suck?"

From that demand, Dylan would likely faint at this time. Luke observed him, and he is not hard even though he do something erotic with him. He even likes his determination to hold onto that straight thing.

Dylan speaks up, "D-Daddy? S-Sir Luke, are you serious?" with his stammering voice, Luke Vozinelik scoffed, "have sex with me tonight, baby."