Chapter 5

The Billionaire Sugar Daddy Chapter 5

DYLAN is stunned, Luke with those grey eyes are looking at him so tender. He sighed as Luke put his arms on the window, "Mr. Cohen ... are you deaf?"

With his deep and baritone voice, Dylan snapped out from the confusion. "S-Sir!" his voice is stuttering when calling out for Luke Vozinelik. The executive opened the door of the front seat and gestured to go inside.

Dylan is a little bit tense from his actions. Besides, the pretty boy has no choice but to go inside and let his driveway back to his crap apartment. Dylan closed the door, and Luke gradually put on his seatbelt. His big hands are also accidentally touching his body. Those weird feelings are making him so confused again. "You are at the bar?" Luke asked.

Dylan shook his head, and the engine started. They trace the heavy traffic of the busy city. Inside, even though the car is silent, the only thing that Dylan could hear his heart pounding so badly. "Yes Sir ... Luke," he could not even answer straight away from him. Luke scoffed when he heard his lousy voice, "call me Daddy."

The chest of Dylan would be likely to erupt in so much nervousness from his words. He cannot believe that this man is so crazy about becoming his sugar daddy. "What is the problem," Luke asked again with desperation for his answer. Moreover, he didn't even hear a thing from him. Dylan is so shy, and his face is flustered in red. "Y-You are n-not my Daddy-"

Luke burst out in laughter! He even stopped the car from the side and kept on holding his tummy. The pretty boy cannot speak nor complain about it because he thinks he is so dumb. "Of course, I am not! You silly low worker!" from that word ... Dylan is a little bit offended by his words.

"I am so sorry if I am just a low income worker from your company, Sir," his voice is a little hoarse, and he nearly cries from his insults. The handsome executive cleared his throat and started the engine again. He doesn't utter words when Dylan is losing his cool inside of his red Ferrari. "I will walk by this street-"

Luke cuts his word but not letting him finish it. "I am sorry to offend you baby, I will bring you home." This playboy executive is making him blush like a red tomato.

"W-Why did you know where I live?" Dylan, with a stammering voice-curiously asked him so bad.

He thinks that he is the wrong person, "damn, I should go home early," Dylan mumbled to himself, and Luke chuckled. "What did you do that time?" He asked Dylan, and he is shocked by mocking him. "I photocopied the pile of folders," Dylan replied, and Luke hummed.

He is impressed by this pretty boy because of his patience. Luke has this type of kink where he is so attractive to closeted guys.

Luke Vozinelik is a womanizer known in town, but what they don't know; he had a dark side of wanting a guy. "I like your perseverance," a compliment that light the world of this pretty boy. "Thank you sir-"

A hand holds his chin, and the car stopped ... there is a certain kind of chills from his spine running through Dylan's system. Luke lifted it and looked closer to him! The eyes of Dylan are so scared that he cannot move even a finger.

"You are so cute ... and every time I touch you; you are so sensitive," a jolting sensation from the hand of Luke is traveling. The stomach of the pretty boy has some butterflies touching the lining of his stomach.

"I like your amber eyes. . . reminds me of my golden success. "Luke's face is getting closer to him, and he had no choice but to close his eyes forcefully! "Are you a virgin?" Luke added.

The lips of Dylan keep on trembling every time he is slowly touching his chin. "Sir ... I will go down please," Dylan begged him, but Luke doesn't want to take his eyes off from him. It feels like there is something about this guy that he wanted the most. "Your ass good too, I want to see it once more," Luke's licks his lip that sends undeniable shivers all throughout the pretty boy's system.