Chapter 15

The Billionaire Sugar Daddy Chapter 15

CONNOR Vozinelik chortled when hearing his brother's voice. He stands up straight, leaving the young secretary hanging.

"A Luke Vozinelik. . . having a cute boy with him? I thought my brother is a fucking womanizer in town?" Connor asked with a slight closed-lipped expression towards his brothers. The other shareholders exited the meeting room until no one is left behind—except those three.
Luke approached his brother and nudged his younger brother. Connor didn't look back when the hand of Luke gripped onto the wrist of his sugar baby.

Dylan is crying when Luke is pulling him wherever he goes. His daddy's face is red, and he is angry when he witnessed it right with his two eyes. However, he did not blame his cute baby for it.

"Are you okay?" the CEO asked, and Dylan sobs with his tears like a river. He is so scared when Connor does it to him. How could someone do it with this innocent-looking baby, right?
Luke sighed heavily, then hugs him tight, "it is okay, baby, don't worry—da2ddy will take care."

Dylan sobs on his polo, and it is having some droplets. It is so traumatizing for him to be in that situation, but his daddy will never let him down. Luke caresses his back then rubs it to make him calm.

"I am sorry, dad—"Luke Vozinelik presses his thumb onto his baby's lips to seal it, and he doesn't want to hear a thing from him.

"Prepare me my lunch, and we will eat upstairs." Luke walks away going to the elevator, and Dylan wipes his tears before going to the other route where he can evade the other boss Connor.

Paul calls him from the other side of the hallway, and he goes with him. "What's with that reddish eyes? Did Luke do something to you?" Paul is worried and curious at the same time with those puppy eyes.

Moreover, the pretty boy smiled sweetly, and it lightens up the heart of his friend. Paul patted his soft hair, "that's my boy. . . I bet you will be receiving a heck of money next week," he says to him, and the pretty boy gave a half-smile to his friend.

"Hey, I bet you too, right?" going back to him, Paul chuckles the way he speaks. "It seems you are doing something with the CEO—"

Paul slipped, and he sealed his lips immediately. "Sorry, it's too much in your privacy—"
Dylan grabs him into the comfort room, and the other one keeps on following. The two go inside the cubicle and ensure there are no people around since they are still in the office.
Dylan shut the door closed and sighed, "what the hell I am doing here?!" asking himself, while Paul smirked at him… knowing what to react and reply.

"You are working," a stupid response from his friend that makes him react with a facepalm. Paul laughs at him softly before squishing his cheeks.

"I want you to leave your evil family … your grandma is not alive anymore—"
"They are still my family left!" Dylan argued with him, but he didn't even know what he is talking about. Paul is severe and even holds his shoulders to shake him and wake up from reality.

"I know you are in the right hand. Luke will guide you as long as you are with him! Dylan, wake your ass up," nagged by his concerned friend. He still cannot absorb what is happening, and he thinks all of this is just for work.

"Dylan, listen carefully. I want to live your life to the fullest and escape your family that is always nagging you. What is the purpose that you and your best friend, John. . . came here?"
Paul is right, and the pretty boy is stunned, but his tears keep on falling down his fleshy cheeks. The kid didn't know anything yet! What a shame for Luke that he will be doing something that will make his world completely shift.

"It is now lunchtime; go and take the food of Luke." Paul sighed heavily before hugging his friend.

"I know you can do it, Dylan.—"his friend opened the door and looked back from his shoulder level, "—it is the only key. Don't waste it."
Paul walks away and leaving him blank. His body is shaking out of the blue. The pretty boy must continue, and life must go on!

He walks to the kitchen and finds an oval tray. It is new to him, and the food server asked if he knew what to do. Dylan answered yes to him, and even he cannot handle it too big.
"Are you sure?" the server asked him, and he walks with it flawlessly. The server is confident until he goes to the elevator, and suddenly a rushing executive of the building crashes Dylan.
It makes a loud crash, and the pretty boy is stunned and cannot move. Mrs. Bridget rushed up to him and helped the poor boy to get up. It is not his fault but because the executive is rushing and doesn't help him.

Dylan is shaking, but Bridget helps him because she knew it isn't his fault at all. The kitchen department rushed to check him if the hot soup scalds him. Luckily, he isn't, and he is safe from the scattered pieces of broken plates and glasses.

It is so embarrassing! Dylan cannot show his face to the people who are watching him.
"Are you okay?! Oh my gosh … it isn't your fault, baby boy—"
"Ma'am! I'm so sorry!" Dylan cries and clutches the hem of his polo. He cannot stand long and shamefaced.

"Clean this up! I wanted it clean!" Mrs. Bridget nags the kitchen department for not assisting the poor boy up to the elevator.
It ruined the appetite of Bridget, and she is angry about it. "Yes, Madam!" they responded and brought the poor boy on the corner.

The crowd is chattering about him. Even others are saying him stupid and other things like this and that. Dylan keeps on crying because of the scandalous something.
"WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT?! GET LOSE!" an angry voice shouted from a distance, and everyone looked at each other's eyes. Until someone walks by, and the crowd is now scattered.

"I will fire all of you who will not leave from my sight!" another warning, and they all go away from the scene. Dylan looked at the person walking towards him, and it is Luke.
His seconds are slowing down when in the time that he is doing bad… there is always his dad—saving him from it.

"Go to my room and change."

A/N

I will upload until Friday... And next week you need to redirect in GN.