{20}

Piper's POV [WARNING FOR SMUT, YES, THERE WILL BE A SCENE]

After my parent's and I had finished watching this movie called A Silent Voice, which was on Netflix, we said our good nights. It was only 10 PM, so I had plenty of time. I pull all nighters all the time, so I could be able to stay up until midnight. But in the end, I decided to get some sleep and set an alarm for 11:45. I had plenty of clothes, so it wouldn't be difficult for me to find a quick outfit.

As I drifted off to sleep, only one thing was in my mind. How badly I wanted Mack to touch me.

Woah. Did I seriously just say that? Like-think that?

Her hands were masculine, which drove me crazy. Why was I thinking such thoughts? Considering my past, why do I want her to do those things? I never thought i'd be open to the thought of making love with someone, especially after my cousin.

I felt my face heating up at an extremely fast rate. Should I ask her? She was clearly open to the idea, hence what happened in the car before my dad almost caught us. I couldn't explain why, but I wanted her so bad. Why? She's kind to me, and she's a huge tease. She's honestly really bad at flirting, but it's almost charming. Not to mention she's extremely hot.

I turned towards my window. Was she awake? She probably was. I had come to learn that some nights she suffers from insomnia. I personally haven't been around to see it yet, but I don't think i'd like to either. I would hate to see her suffer like that, but then again, I want to be there for her.

Eventually, I fell asleep.

My alarm sounded. I had put my phone under my pillow so it would be muffled. As soon as I came into realization, I turned it off.

I decided to text Mack.

'You awake?' I texted.

The typing bubbles popped up on my screen.

'Yeah, meet me outside in 15? I'm getting ready now.' She responded.

'Of course. See you then :)' I texted back.

I turned off my phone and got dressed in some sweat pants and a t-shirt. I didn't really care how I looked around her, which Mack seemed to admire. I loved the way she looked at me. As if I was a painting. A work of art. I'm nothing special, don't get me wrong, but she stares at me and doesn't care if I notice. It made me feel so...important.

I was practically ready to go. It was 11:50, so I still had about 10 minutes. Should I talk to her about my thoughts earlier? I really wanted her, but I couldn't tell if it was in a sexual way as well or not.

I decided to text her.

'Hey, um, quick question.'

'What's up?' She responded.

'Would you be willing to do something tonight?' I texted back, hesitating slightly before pressing send.

'Something? I think I get what you're saying, but elaborate for me.' She texted.

I let out a heavy sigh.

'Sex.' I responded.

I felt so incredibly embarrassed typing it out.

'Yeah, sure. But I thought you were going to be cautious because of what had happened.' She said.

'I thought so too...but I don't know, I want this. Us.' I responded.

'I won't pressure you into anything, but if you're okay with it, so am I.' She texted back.

I put my phone down and decided to wait til later to carry on the conversation.