{12}

Piper's POV

I was being so stupid. I was mad at Mack for something that she didn't really do. Or more so control. I liked her. I really liked her. And now she liked me. But I am just pushing her away. I loved the feeling of being in her arms and cuddling.

"I'm sorry." I started.

Mack peered over to me. "It's cool. I shouldn't have been so stupid."

"You weren't being stupid. It's not like you could avoid the question." I said.

She shrugged and focused on the road. "I really like you. A lot. I just messed that up. For the both of us."

I turned red and made sure my tone was firm so it was clear what I was thinking. "Shut up. You aren't messing anything up. I like you too."

She smiled and reached for my hand. I grabbed hers and intertwined our fingers. She brought our hands up to her face and kissed the back of my hand.

Her lips were so gentle and soft on my hand. I wanted to taste them. It felt like we'd just met but I had so many feelings built inside of me.

We pulled up to my house and got out. "Go to your room and get some pajamas. We are staying in for the rest of the day." I said.

She smiled and ran to her house. I went inside and ran upstairs to put on pajamas that made me look cute. I ran downstairs and saw Mack walking across the street in some pajamas that looked really hot on her. I swung open the door.

She looked up at me as she walked up the last step. "You ok?" She questioned.

I was breathing really heavily. "Shut up." I grabbed her shirt, brought her inside and closed the door with my foot. I shoved her against the door and hesitated.

She gulped and bit her lip.

I made contact with her lips. She tasted like a vanilla and salted caramel coffee. Iced coffee.

She flipped me around and pressed me onto the door. She hoisted me onto her hips and wrapped her arms around my waist. She pulled away and we made eye contact. Both of us were breathing heavily. Our breaths were scattered but in sync. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"I want to cuddle." She said in a ragged and whispered voice.

All I could do was nod since I was still trying to figure out what just happened.

She grabbed my hand and walked with me up to my room.

Before we reached the door to my room she stopped and faced me towards her. "Hey I need to say something." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"I call being big spoon!" She chuckled and ran into my room.

I rolled my eyes and ran in after her just to see her already in my bed. She had her arms around her knees and looked very happy.

"What're you so happy about?" I asked already knowing the answer.

She whined out. "Let me hold youuuu."

"Sorry what'd you say?" I asked again.

She leaned her head back and grunted. "Don't play with me."

I jumped into bed next to her and immediately felt her warm body wrap around me. I dug my head into her chest and put my hands on her stomach.

She grabbed my LED light remote and clicked the red setting.

We were both fast asleep.

————————————————————————

The first thing I saw when I woke up was Mack. She had one arm around me and had her other open hand brushing my arm. I was all snuggled up next to her. Our legs were intertwined and I could feel her breaths on my head.

She looked down at me and smiled. "You're cute."

I smiled back and put my hand on her cheek. "You're hot."

She bit her lip and leaned down to kiss me. Our lips met and it felt like heaven. It was amazing. She still tasted like a vanilla and salted caramel iced coffee. My tongue grazed the bottom of her lip.

She broke the kiss and smiled down at me. "Man you really are asking for it?"

My heart was pounding at a rate of a million miles per hour. "Sorry you're just too...tempting."

"What happened to don't get why ideas? Looks like I'm going to be needing to say that to you now." She whispered in my ear.

I groaned. "Stop you're making it worse."

"Oh, I know." She said while breathing down my neck.

"We are not having sex. Not today. We just started dating." I mentioned.

She smiled and pushed back her hair.

Fuck. She knew that was a turn on.

"What?" She questioned.

I gulped and kissed her again. This was going to be really hard to deal with.

She began kissing down my jawline to my ear and down to my neck.

I grabbed her chin and brought her face back up to mine. "No."

"Awwww." She said acting sad.

"Do I disappoint you?" I asked.

She sat up and gave me a serious look. "What? No. I was just messing with you. I'm ready when you are. I want to wait anyway, just like you."

I smiled and sat up. She wrapped an arm around me and I laid my head on her shoulder while we watched The Office.