{14}

Mack's POV

"Shit-shit-shit-shit-shit..." I whispered.

Piper looked around her car trying to figure out what to do. She was clearly panicking.

I looked at her dad as he continued to make his way to the car, coming closer every second. "What the-HELL-am I gonna do!?"

Piper shoved me into the back seat and looked in her rearview mirror.

"THE HELL WAS THAT F-" I began.

"Climb into the trunk." Piper sighed.

I groaned in pain and gave her a puzzled look. "I'm sorry what?"

She whipped her head around and gave me a serious look. "Get into the trunk. Now."

Fearing for my life, I did as she asked. There was a blanket back here, and although the sun was beaming on me, I threw it on top of me. 

Hmph. On top. That's where-

Agh, shut up and focus Mack. 

Her father finally reached the car, which I had found out since Piper rolled down her window and cleared her through.

"Dad." She said with a shaky breath.

"Piper." He responded.

"Whatcha doin here?" Piper questioned.

"Well I was heading back home when I saw your car parked on the side of this road. So, what are you doing here?" 

"O-oh. What am I doing here? Good question." She started.

Nobody spoke for a few seconds before her dad broke the silence.

"Hmm? Answer me Piper." He demanded.

"Yeah-uh, right. Well my car won't start and it made weird noises so I pulled over." She lied.

"Oh that's it? I put a jumpstart cable in the trunk of your car, let me get it." He answered.

I lightly gasped but then remembered I was a secret, so I'd better shut up.

Piper gave a nervous chuckle. "WOAH THERE BUD-uh...I mean, don't do that! Heheh...."

Her dad lightly coughed and spoke with confusion. "I just need to-" 

"I took it out. When I-when I ummm....when I went to the drive in with some friends." Piper laughed.

"You never went to the drive in." Her dad scoffed.

"Yes, yes I did. When you guys were out for work." She mentioned.

He gave a little 'hmph' before I heard the gravel start shifting. He must be leaving!

"Mack! Get out of the trunk! He is coming your way!" Piper panicked

Ah shit!

~A/N~     

Sorry for the long gap! I was on vacation and I also got into a pretty bad accident. I can't really walk and I have a terrible black eye. My arm just healed up enough for me to type! Updates should become regular