{5}

?'s POV

Holy shit. She was beautiful. A true work of art. I loved her hourglass shape. Her dimples when she smiled. Her laugh that could bring the sun up at midnight.

She was everything.

And soon.

She'd be mine.

I would be her knight in shining armor. I'd be her savior. She'd be begging on her knees for me to be with her. Someday I would be able to tell her how she couldn't survive without me.

She would be in my possession forever.

I'm not a creep. Nor am I a stalker. I'm just protective.

Maybe a tad bit obsessive. But that doesn't matter.

She would one day fall in love with me, no matter what it took. I would travel to the ends of the earth for her. I would go through hell and back just to unravel her love for me.

She may not see it now. She may not see it for a while. But I belong with her. She belongs with me.

She's a bright daisy in a dead field. She's the shiniest star in the sky full of dullness.

She's a beautiful woman who deserves the world. I want to make her feel loved. I want to make her feel comfortable. I want to fulfill her pleasures until she can't take anymore.

I may sound crazy but I'm not. I'm just madly in love with the most perfect and lustful human on this green and blue earth.

I loved the shape of her mouth. I loved the curve in the body. I loved her smooth hair. I loved her beautiful legs. I loved her clean face. I loved her.

She just didn't know it. Which is ok as of now.

But by next month, she'll be in my arms. She'll be in my bed.

She.

Will.

Be.

Mine.