⭐️ chapit katòz⭐️

🏃🏾‍♀️💨 EIGHT HOURS LATER 🏃🏾‍♀️💨

Mattia ignored the sixth FaceTime call his brother had attempted to make to him. He was now growing irritated with Zach's behavior.

The younger boy woke up from his airplane nap to a strongly worded text, about being irresponsible and extremely selfish for leaving without saying goodbye. Mattia chose not to respond because Zach had actually hurt his feelings and instead he went into the bathroom and cried out his heart.

By now the Italian had grown numb to the harsh words that Zach kept spewing out through texts. He was finally doing something for himself and he was getting hate from the one person he needed the most support from.

Mattia looked up to his older brother so for him to choose to be rude instead of supportive, it broke Mattia's heart but he couldn't be sad over it anymore. He had his whole life ahead of him and he planned to make it big. Mattia wanted to a Star and he was determined to get it done.

"Passengers we'll be landing in 10 minutes please stay seated with your seatbelts on" the pilot spoke politely into the intercom. Mattia sighed softly, leaning back into his seat, nerves kicking up in him once again. He hated this part about plane rides, his ears would always catch wind and his hearing would be muffled. His eyes welled up with tears but he refused to make them fall and show his weakness. Zach wasn't there to save him so he couldn't show these strangers who he really is.

The Italian walked out of LAX with his bags in hand. The rest of his belongings were on the way from New Jersey. His aunt had sent one of her drives to get him and Mattia was now being waited for outside. The driver had on a nice black tux that fit him comfortably while he held up a sign that had Mattia's name in bold black letters.

"That's my name" Mattia giggled walking up to the elderly man.

"Mr.Polibio?" The driver asked

"Yes that's me, you are?"

"I'm Paulo, your aunt Elissa's driver" the man introduced himself. Mattia gave him an understanding nod and shook his hand.

The older man took the Italian's bags and placed them in the drunk as Mattia sat in the back seat with his seatbelt fastened.

The drive to Marilyn's (Mattia's aunt) house was long but Mattia made conversation with Paulo.

"So do you have Kids Mr. Perez?" Mattia asked quietly.

"Yes I do I have four children back in Mexico, I have a daughter around your age and the others are older" Paulo answered happily, thinking of his children.

"Really that's cool" the boy smiled genuinely.

They arrived at the house and the younger quickly got out, smiling brightly at the house in front of him. His aunt had always been ambitious so she became a celebrity lawyer and on her off time she's into real estate.

The house was fully white and stretched across the land beautifully. Mattia was mesmerized by the size of the estate, he couldn't believe only his aunt and her two dogs lived there. All her kids were grown and had moved out so she had a lot of space.

As Paulo was getting Mattia's bags a black Porsche pulled up behind them and out came Marilyn in a beautiful red dress that hugged her curves beautifully and black Louis Vuitton heels. Her black Burberry bag hung on her arm nicely and her glasses sat on her nose bridge providing assistance to her eye sight.

"Mattia, my love" she exclaimed walking to him and pulling him into a big hug.

"Hi aunt Marilyn" Mattia greeted, hugging her just as hard.

"We have so much to catch up on" she giggled, Opening the door. A man walked out, greeting the woman and walking to Paulo so they could bring the bags in. "You'll be in the guest house because I want you to feel as comfortable as possible"

"So how's L.A?" Taylor asked, smiling at the Italian.

"It's great, my aunt has me in her guest house so I wouldn't feel weird living with her" he smiled back and Taylor's eyes widened.

"Lucky ass" she whined making Mattia giggle.

"Ugh Zach is calling me" Mattia groaned

"Talk to him, he's called me two times in the past twenty minutes because you hung up the moment your mom gave him the phone" Taylor sighed.

"Yeah I know, because I don't wanna speak to him" Mattia shrugged.

"Answer the damn phone" Taylor scolded before hanging up. Mattia sighed and answered the phone.

"Yes?" Mattia mumbled

"Hey bunny" Zach greeted smiling softly, taking in his little brother's features. "How you been?"

"Good" Mattia replied blandly, sipping on his can of sprite.

"Wow, no Hi-C?" Zach giggled, trying to lighten the mood.

"It's for babies remember?" Mattia grumbled out, reminding Zach of one of the harsh texts he sent him. The older's face instantly fell and his heart sank. He was extremely angry when he said the things he did, he wished he could take them back the moment he clicked send. He was also extremely angry with the younger because he left without saying goodbye.

"Nobody told you to leave the tour" Zach spat

"Zach, are you serious?" Mattia questioned in disbelief.

"Yes Mattia, I'm serious that was selfish as fuck you weren't thinking about anyone but yourself"

"You know what? Fuck you Zach" Mattia hollered before hanging up the phone.

It was the first time he had cursed to his brother and in general. His tongue and lips tingled making him giggle.

"This feels funny" he smiled "I wanna try it again, fuck , bitch , shit, fuckin bitch shitting" Mattia cursed freely before laughing. "They keep saying I'm a baby, it's time to grow up" he smirked looking in the mirror.

🔮 THE NEXT MORNING🔮

Mattia walked into the main house hearing his aunt engage in conversation with another person. His curiously got the best of him and he went to where the conversation was being held. He came behind the corner and entered the living room seeing Marilyn speaking to a girl who was unfamiliar to Mattia.

"Good morning" Mattia greeted

"Oh Mattia good you're here, this is my best friend's daughter, she'll be staying with us for a while since she's handling some business here, so Mattia meet Victoria"

Mattia shook the girl's hand.

"Nice to meet you Victoria" Mattia smiled

"Please call me Vic" she smirked, checking the Italian out. She knew Mattia was handsome but she didn't expect him to be this attractive. She also knew he was gay but she always wanted to turn a gay guy straight and she was determined to make Mattia the one she'd do it to.

Even if that meant she'd need to fuck his life up.

A/N: they are no longer friends but imma complete this book, for y'all. Love youuuu , I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter . Muah 💋 💋 💋

- love, Mama Chicken Strip❤️