⭐️chapit yon sèl⭐️

Mattia fiddled with his fingers nervously as he sat comfortably on his queen sized canopy bed

Mattia fiddled with his fingers nervously as he sat comfortably on his queen sized canopy bed. A few hours ago at lunch, his friend Taylor had told him about a website that had millions of videos that would make him tingle. He took out the piece of paper she had given to him with the name of the website written down for him. Taylor told the younger to ensure that he used his private browser because he didn't want that showing in his web search history.

"Pornhub" he read quietly while typing it out. A blush instantly danced on his cheeks as he looked at the explicit pictures of the many videos showed on his phone screen. When Taylor had mentioned videos that would make him tingle, he was thinking kittens playing with yarn or puppies biting at each other. He had never imagined naked people having lewd expressions on their faces.

Mattia clicked on a random video wanting to see the hype about the website. When the video successfully loaded a girl appeared and soon a plumber came along.

"Aww he's gonna fix her pipe" Mattia smiled bringing his phone closer to his face for better focus. Suddenly the two adults were naked and the girl was giving the man a blow job. The Caucasian man grunted and thrusted his hips forward, face fucking the red head below. They then skipped to another scene where the man was now eating the girl out.

That's when Mattia started to feel hot.

He began to squirm in his spot.

The four o'clock sun wasn't a bother to him with just how focused he actually was.

He watched the video with nothing but concentration. His eyes fixated on each move the couple would make. By the end of it , Mattia was wet and had taken his pants off, only leaving him in his lace underwear.

Another video started, this time it was only a girl. She sucked on two of her fingers before making her way down to her clit where she began to rub slowly. Mattia gasped softly, feeling his wetness leak down to his ass.

He was beyond soaked but he had never touched himself in that way before.

Just the thought of causing himself to moan made him blush shyly. The sixteen year old wasn't sure why he wasn't under his covers doing all of this but it wasn't like he'd get caught.

It wasn't like Zach came home from practice early and was walking up the stairs to check on his innocent little brother..... right?

Mattia had now put his hands in his panties,mimicking the actions of the woman on the screen. A small moan escaped his soft pink lips as his wrist flicked faster. His back arched off the bed when an unfamiliar feeling grew at the bottom of his stomach and a tightness grew in his chest making his heart rate increase.

"Oh my gos-"

"Matti what do you- OH MY GOD" Zach yelled covering his eyes and slamming the door, ignoring Mattia's scream and trying to take the image of his little brother pleasing himself out of his head. "Uhh I'll just Uhh order you some Panda Express Bunny" Zach called out behind the door. When he got no response he sighed and walked away, shaking his head.