⭐️ chapit kat⭐️

Please understand that Zach has valid reasons for being over protective of Mattia. If you've been noticing his pattern of behavior, Mattia is clueless and could easily be taken advantage of regardless of how tall he is (something traumatic will happen before their tour). I don't randomly make characters act the way they do, there is alway reasoning.

Also highestintheroomn  made a post speaking on sexual assault and it inspired me to tell my story through Mattia.... so.... T/W.

T/W: r*pe - if you're a victim please know that you're not alone and that you are loved , I'm sorry you experienced this and I don't wish this on my worst enemy, my experience didn't get far but it doesn't draw away from the fact that I was being ...

T/W: r*pe - if you're a victim please know that you're not alone and that you are loved , I'm sorry you experienced this and I don't wish this on my worst enemy, my experience didn't get far but it doesn't draw away from the fact that I was being forced to go somewhere to do something I wasn't ready for, LIKING SOMEONE IS NOT CONSENT.

"So babes tour starts in three days how do you feel?" Taylor asked Mattia who was putting his books in his locker.

"I'm so excited you have no idea I can just freakin burst" Mattia beamed flailing his hands around happily.

"Woah, almost slapped me into next week 'tia" Jaden joked, grabbing the boy's wrist.

"O-Oh s-s-sorry" Mattia stuttered , blushing.

"It's okay Matti, I heard you're going on tour soon" Jaden smirked at a blushing Mattia.

"Uhh I feel like im third wheeling so goodbye" Taylor said walking away without another glance.

The girl didn't really like Jaden.

Well, not for her friend at least.

Jaden was just too experienced and Mattia didn't have any so if something was to happen, she knew Jaden would be to blame. Mattia was way too shy to ever make a move no matter how much he appeared to like the older boy.

"Y-Yeah, I leave in three days" Mattia responded, smiling softly.

"Oh, then you should let me take you on a date before you leave" Jaden suggested

"M-Me? A d-date? With y-you?" Mattia asked in disbelief of the seventeen year old's suggestion.

"Yeah matti" Jaden smiled, holding the younger's hand "you and me, Wednesday night"

".....o-okay"

"A DATE?" Taylor and Zach yelled simultaneously. It was now after school and Mattia called them to the kitchen to give them the news of his first date.

Mattia giggled and nodded while biting into his soft frosted sugar cookie. "Yeah he asked me out and I said yes" Mattia blushed

"Mattia I don't know, Jaden is a known player-" Taylor started and Zach instantly nodded.