⭐️ Chapit Twa⭐️

"So we can go on tour or stay home for summer school?" Zach asked his mother, making sure the options he heard were correct

"Yeah" she shrugged, looking at her eldest and his boyfriend while Mattia happily danced in his seat , munching on pizza and sipping on his pouch of fruit punch Capri-Sun. The sixteen year old had tuned out their conversation and was focused in on his food. Gianluca had eaten and was now back upstairs in his room as it was normal for him to eat and leave like he was at a restaurant.

"Matti what do you think?" Mrs.Polibio asked looking at her son. Mattia looked at her in confusion before he blushed in embarrassment from not knowing what his opinion was to be based on.

"S-sorry mama I wasn't listening" Mattia confessed biting at the straw of the Capri-Sun.

Mrs.Polibio sighed and ran a hand through her jet black hair that flowed beautifully down her back.

"I asked what you'd like to do, summer school or tour" Mrs.Polibio repeated.

"Tour" Mattia responded confidently and Vinnie cheered.

"We win! Ha ha" Vinnie mocked, putting his tongue out to Zach who had a scowl on his face.

"Aww mijo it'll be good for you guys" Mrs.Polibio smiled at her eldest who seemed to be unhappy at the plans they were making.

"I just don't want matti around those boys" Zach groaned thinking about Mattia having to be on tour with the asshole of the century, Alejandro Rosario and his minions Kairi and Roshaun.

Alejandro and Zach had gotten into an argument before because Mattia had posted a video of him in makeup and a feminine outfit and Alejandro made fun of him.

Although the Costa Rican received a lot of hate, he wasn't canceled because pretty privilege is a fucking thing.

"That's why he has his older brother to have his back" Mrs.Polibio pointed out holding Zach's hand. The eighteen year old smiled softly at his beautiful mother before looking over at Mattia who was in a deep conversation with Vinnie. Their topic was anime and Mattia was proving that he loved the Japanese cartoons more than the older male.

"When do we leave?" Zach asked quietly.

"The day before the Friday of when school is supposed to be closing for summer break so-"

"In three weeks" Zach interjected , shaking his head. "When do we get back?" Zach queried.

"Ending of august"

"Mom that's almost three months" Zach panicked with wide eyes.

Three months without their mother or youngest brother seemed like a life time.

"I know Bubba but it'll be good exposure for you and Mattia, I have a feeling something great will come from this" the woman defended making Zach sigh in defeat.

"Fine, we'll go" Zach mumbled, pouting slightly.

"Good, I'm proud-"

"There is no way you haven't seen Saiki I." Mattia said loudly , gasping at Vinnie.

"Can't say I have Matti" Vinnie shrugged "is it any good?"

"You're coming with me right now" Mattia demanded grabbing vinnie's arm and dragging them to the living room.

"Mom, Mattia's kidnapping my boyfriend again" Zach complained looking at Mattia with a playful glare.

"Snitches get stitches and end up in ditches Bubby" Mattia recited, putting up his index finger instead of the middle one since as he always says 'the middle one is a no no finger'.

"Well you're kidnapping Vinnie" Zach pouted and Mattia instantly felt guilty.

"Aww I'm sorry, Vinnie go with Zach we can-"

"Matti I'm joking, you can keep him, he smells like cabbage anyway" Zach giggled , looking at Vinnie's shocked expression.

Mattia sniffed the taller's shirt and pulled away "he smells like pizza and ysl cologne" Mattia pointed out causing Vinnie and Zach to burst into laughter while the sixteen year old sat there confused.

"Thanks Matti" Vinnie smiled

"You're welcome" Mattia responded returning a big goofy smile on his face. He turned on the show and hugged a throw pillow as it loaded.

"So what's up with you and Hossler?" Vinnie asked , leaning back in the chair.

Mattia blushed deeply at the mention of Jaden's last name (unpopular opinion Jaden was hella attractive before all the tattoos and cigarettes)

"Is he gonna be on tour with us?" Mattia asked, hope in his voice and eyes.

"I don't think so buddy, we'll see though okay?"

"Oh, okay" Mattia answered quietly, fixating his focus on the anime on the screen.

Zach went on Instagram and saw that the management had already sent him a line up of the tour and he groaned when he saw that it was only them , Alejandro and Alejandro's minions.

"They really want me to commit murder huh?" Zach muttered rolling his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey 😏💖

Gooooood-morning......☺️