⭐️ chapit nèf⭐️

Mattia sat down at the table with a heavy duty Dixie paper plate that held his breakfast

Mattia sat down at the table with a heavy duty Dixie paper plate that held his breakfast. He had four perfectly round  pancakes , three evenly cooked breakfast sausages, the yellowest scrambled eggs and a golden brown hash brown. It was needless to say that everything on the sixteen year old's plate looked amazing. He pouted, looking for the syrup.

That was until his eyes landed on Terin who was laughing with the boy Mattia knew as Kairi Cosentino or Kairi. Kairi was Alejandro's best friend and a very popular creator on TikTok. In Terin's hand was the syrup in all its honey like glory. Mattia smiled and began making his way over to the boy but stopped in his tracks when Alejandro walked over. Ale stood confident with his gaze on kairi, barely acknowledging Terin.

The brown haired boy scoffed and walked away from the two males. He walked over to Mattia which the taller was more than grateful for.

"Hey" Terin greeted, smiling at the younger boy.

"Hi" Mattia responded shyly.

"You got some dry ass pancakes on your plate"

"You have the syrup in your hand" Mattia defended but blushed right after because his tone was somewhat harsh.

Mattia thought Terin would be angry but Terin actually found it cute that Mattia was so scared for speaking up.

"Sorry big man" Terin joked , passing the syrup to Mattia.

"T-thank you" Mattia blushed, taking the sweet liquid and pouring it over his pancakes.

"Wanna sit with us?" Mattia asked shyly and Terin gave a small smile before nodding his head.

The two made their way over to the table where Zach and Vinnie were sitting.

"Guys this is-"

"Terin Joseph" Zach smirked and Terin giggled

"Zach, you don't have to say my full name every time we meet"

"Yeah well it's fun, I see you've met my little brother" 

"Yeah we sorta bumped into each other in the bathroom" Terin chuckled and Mattia giggled while Zach and Vinnie looked at them with a confused look.

"Uhhh oka-"

"ATTENTION EVERYONE" one of the managers of the tour yelled , in the middle of the room.

Everyone turned around to face him and give their full attention. Well, everyone except Mattia who was happily munching on a breakfast link.