⭐️Chapit De⭐️

Mattia woke up with a throbbing headache

His episode had worn off and the strong taste of metal sat on his taste buds and all around the inside of his mouth as if he had been sucking on quarters for the past few hours. He slowly sat up in his bed and looked around the now dark room. Judging by how dark out it was it had to be around seven. When the sixteen year old checked his phone he had guessed right, it was seven fifteen and that meant his mother had been home for an hour already and he had been sleeping for three. Just as he was about to get out of bed , he heard a small squeak as his door pushed opened.

"Oh good you're awake, hi baby" his mother greeted , walking over to her middle child and kissing his forehead.

"Hola mama" the boy greeted, smiling brightly. 

"How was your day?" The woman asked curiously.

Zach didn't tell his mom what he walked in on. He couldn't bring himself to crush the good thoughts his mom had of the sixteen year old. It was a struggle alone for their mother to actually learn how to deal with an intersex child. It's not that she didn't know what to tell him or that she didn't love him. it was just really hard to adjust to the fact that to the world Mattia looked like a just an ordinary boy but in reality he wasn't.

It got harder when Mr. Polibio left them. Mrs. Polibio was left to raise her three sons alone and sadly Zach would have to become the father figure for the other two.

"My day was really good mami, Jaden gave me chocolates today" Mattia gushed about how his long time crush had gifted him with chocolate.

Mrs.Polibio cooed at her blushing boy and kissed his temple.

"I'm so happy for you mijo"

"Thank you mami" Mattia smiled, hugging the woman.

"Of course mi vida, te quiero mucho" she responded rubbing his arms up and down. They say there in a comfortable silence before the sixteen year old cleared his throat.

"I'm hungry" Mattia said shyly causing his mother to laugh.

"Come on lets order pizza" she giggled , leaving the room with him trailing behind her. The pounding in his head had subsided drastically and the metal was fading into a flat taste. He walked a little wobbly before gaining strength to walk normally. He walked downstairs with his mom and was greeted by Gian Luca , Zach and Vinnie.

"VINNIE" Mattia yelled running over to his brother's boyfriend and jumping on him, clinging on like a koala.

"Hey hey hey that's my boyfriend not yours" Zach pointed out causing everyone to laugh.

"Babe calm down I'm only yours" Vinnie reassured the smaller before looking back at Mattia. "Hey Matti, how are you?" Vinnie asked hugging the teen back.

"I'm okay, I haven't seen you in a long time" Mattia pouted , pulling at vinnie's hoodie strings. If a stranger was to walk in they'd Believe Mattia was dating Vinnie but to the people in the room it was normal.

Mattia was simply over affectionate and his innocence was to blame for that. The sixteen year old preferred hugs over hand shakes and he loved cuddles. He disliked mean people and unlike Vinnie , Zach's ex's were extremely mean and rude to the boy to the point he'd slip into his little space from overthinking. Vinnie on the other hand, loved Mattia as if he was his own sibling, he loved them all like they were his own family. He sometimes looked at him and Zach as Gian and Mattia's parents since Mrs.Polibio worked so much.

"Okay I ordered two large pizza's is that okay?" Mrs.Polibio asked the four male's. Vinnie turned to look at the woman with a giggling Mattia still attached to him.

"Yeah Mrs.P that sounds amazing" Vinnie smiled and Zach nodded in agreement while Gian simply gave a thumbs up. She then gave a small smile before walking off to another part of the four bedroom home.

"I'm going to my room, call me when pizza comes" Gianluca announced, walking passed the group before they could protest.

"Bunny, get off my boyfriend please" Zach requested, walking over to them.

"No!! .... mine" Mattia joked and Vinnie chuckled, sending vibrations into Mattia's cheek that was squished to the taller's broad chest.

"Mattia get off Vinnie now" Zach said sternly earning a small whimper from the taller. He slowly got off the older male, a deep pout dancing on his face.

"Awww it's okay Matti, Zach didn't mean to be a meanie" Vinnie cooed, hugging the sixteen year old and kissing his forehead.

"Bunny I'm sorry" Zach apologized

Mattia turned around and hugged Zach tightly. "It's okay bubby, I love you" Mattia whispered.

"Boys?" Mrs.Polibio called out walking into the living room.

"Yes mama?" Zach answered , looking at her.

"I just got off the phone with your managers" she said quietly causing fear to crawl into their chests. They have been in the social media game for roughly two years and they've gained an enormous following but Mattia surpassed them by having ten million followers on TikTok and four million on Instagram. People were drawn to how innocent and clueless he appeared to be, they found it cute.

"What did he say mama?" Mattia asked, smiling softly.

"Pack up, you're going on tour" she responded simply with a small shrug following after.

"WE'RE WHAT?" Zach and Vinnie yelled simultaneously while Mattia's smile grew wider.

"Yaaaay, road trip" the sixteen year old cheered, jumping up and down with glee.

~~~~~~~~

and the bullshit slowly begins Lmaoo haha 🧡🧡

The trio is back and if they fight like that again imma beat them all up for emotional stress. Yes!!!

Bye I love you ❤️