⭐️ chapit diznèf ⭐️

💜1 Month Later💜

💜1 Month Later💜

Omniscient
Mattia struggled to stand

Alejandro had left the condo about 20 minutes before the taller even bothered to attempt moving his body. Mattia never understood why Alejandro felt the need to hit him when he got angry.

Ever since Alejandro hit him a month ago, the blows haven't stopped. The littlest thing Mattia did that made the older angry, he'd get smacked, punch or kicked, sometimes it was all of them.

Thankfully the Italian didn't have to film his show for a few more weeks so he was good.

After what felt like forever, Mattia finally stood up. His legs felt like jello causing him to wobble as he took steps.

The more he walked, the more pain he experienced. It was so bad that he began to slip.

"No no no no" Mattia cried "I've went so long without slipping, please no" his cries danced into the air.

He had barely made it to the bathroom before he threw up. His eyes and nose burned as he released the contents in his stomach.

It felt like he was being tortured.

He couldn't take it anymore, the fight was a losing battle so he simply let go. He allowed himself to slip.

Feeling the innocence cloud him and take over. He was now his five year old self.

"Ewwww what is that?" Mattia scrunched up his face looking at his own puke. He flushed it down the toilet and stood up, struggling to walk to his bed. "This room is so big" Mattia said in amazement.

He sat in the bed and allowed his eyes to bounce from object to object until he saw a familiar furry brown bear.

"Mr.Bubkiss" Mattia cheered , running to the bear and cuddling it.

He felt a heavy dose of serotonin run through his veins when he hugged the bear that held a lot of his childhood memories.

"I missed you" Mattia mumbled, walking back to his king size bed. As soon as his head hit the pillow , his eyes grew heavy.

He slowly felt himself drifting off to sleep but not before giving Mr.Bubkiss a peck on the cheek and telling him that he was loved.

Zach's p.o.v
"It's been a month vinnie this is weird" I stated , pacing the room.

"Babe, he's probably just busy-"

"BUSY? Twenty four hours a day for thirty days straight?"

Vinnie sighed and leaned back into the bean bag chair.

"Well Zach we can't do anything from here and it's not like we can just go to L-"

"I have the best idea, let's go to L.A and surprise Mattia" I beamed excitedly.

"What you're about to do is stop cutting me off because I cut your lips off" vinnie stated through tight lips.

I blushed in embarrassment and looked away. "I'm sorry baby"

"It's okay. Now let's look at these ticket prices" vinnie mumbled making me sequel in happiness

"I love you" I cheered jumping on him while he scrolled through his phone to locate the United Airline app.

I know something's wrong with my little brother and I'm going to find out what.

Mattia's p.o.v

My sleep was rudely interrupted by someone pulling my ankles.

"What the-" I gasped looking at the anger in Alejandro's eyes.

"Didn't I tell you to have my food ready before I got back?" Alejandro barked

"I'm sorry" I cried trying to crawl back in the middle of the bed to avoid his hits.

The first one hit my right thigh and the next hit my stomach, knocking the wind right out of me.

"I'm fuckin tired of you Mattia" Alejandro grumbled crawling on top of me with both legs on either sides of my waist, in a straddling position. "You think because you might look masculine that means you aren't like any other bitch out here"

"I'm sorry Ale please stop " I sobbed, protecting my face as much as I could.

"You need to fuckin listen and why the fuck is this stupid ass bear in the bed?"

The blows suddenly stop and I felt his weight lifted off me before hearing a loud ripping sound. I finally opened my eyes and looked at him only to feel my heart shatter.

Alejandro  had Mr.Bubkiss in his hands, his little head in his right hand and his body in his left. I felt my blood run cold, a surge of energy rushed through my veins.

All I saw was red. 

A/N: this book has one/two more chapters before it's complete and damn this is the longest I've taken on a book tbh but I loved it. I'll be writing on @-bleedingprada

I've published two books on there but the one I'm focused on is called "Cover Girl" so I'd really appreciate if y'all went to that account and vote/comment

-love you muahhhhh ♥️♥️♥️💋💋💋