⭐️chapit sis⭐️

They checked in through airport security with no problem

They checked in through airport security with no problem. Mattia held on to his carry on and back pack as they walked passed the many terminals in order to get to theirs. When they got to their terminal Mattia noticed they were in the heart of all the food spots.

"Bubby can I have Starbucks?" Mattia asked , looking at the small cafe.

"No Matti you know how you get when you drink coffee" Zach responded and Vinnie chuckled at the memory of the last time Mattia consumed the caffeinated drink. Mattia was bouncing off the walls and peeing like a water fountain.

"That was last year-"

"Bunny, that happened last week" Zach corrected causing Vinnie to cackle loudly, drawing attention to them.

"Oh my gosh you're Zsmittty" a girl gasped amazed.

"and you're Vinnie and OH MY GOSH you're Mattia" she squealed "wait are you guys going on tour?" She asked happily and Zach nodded.

They started a conversation and Mattia took that break to sneak away into the Starbucks line. The sixteen year old squealed quietly in triumph at his 'stealthy' escape. From a few feet away, Vinnie looked at Mattia with a smirk. He pulled out his phone and texted the younger to get him a venti sized double shot ice coffee. Mattia read the text and instantly looked in their direction where he saw Vinnie place his index finger to his lips basically telling him its their little secret. Mattia put a thumbs up and turned back around discovering it was his turn.

"How may I help you?" The barista asked in a very bored tone.

"Uhh can I have Uhh a venti double shot ice coffee and a uhhh-"

"Come on and hurry up kid people have planes to catch" a lady behind Mattia snapped making him flinch at the harshness in her tone.

"Oh no...." he muttered feeling himself slipping slowly. "That'll be all" he rambled running out of the line to Vinnie and Zach.

"Mattia where-"

"Vinnie go pay for your coffee please I can't" Mattia pleaded, eyes welling up with hot tears.

"Okay Matti"

Vinnie left and Zach looked at his younger brother in confusion.

"Somebody was being mean to you huh?" Zach asked

"Y-yeah" Mattia mumbled, playing with his fingers. If he had stayed in the line , he would've slipped into his little space and cause trouble.

"It's okay bunny, let's go to McDonalds" Zach smiled

"Can I get a happy meal?" Mattia asked with glistening eyes filled with hope.

"Sure Matti" Zach chuckled walking toward the restaurant filled with chattering people.

"Oh yay I hope I get Bob the minion" Mattia giggled clapping his hands.

"Sit right here I'll be back with the food" Zach instructed pointing at a chair.

Mattia did as he was told while Zach left. While he was waiting a two girls walked up to him.

"Are you Mattia Polibio?" One asked shyly

"Yeah" the Italian smiled brightly

"Oh my gosh can we take a photo?"

"Sure" he beamed giggling and making the girls coo.

"Can I choose the pose?" She asked smirking

"Yeah su-"

Without waiting for him to finish, she sat on his lap. Mattia blushed violently and slowly snaked his hands around the girl's waist. Taylor always sat on his lap so he was simply mimicking what he'd do with her.

Zach watched the interaction from afar to ensure nothing got too sexual or far.

"Thank you Mattia" the girl who he now knew was called Erica thanked him before she walked away with her friend.

"That was weird" Zach commented, walking over with their food.

"They just asked for photos that's all" Mattia shrugged taking the happy meal. "Let's go bubby" he giggled getting up running out of the fast food restaurant.

They met up with Vinnie at their terminal and to their surprise they were about to board. They had first class tickets to Houston, Texas where the tour would begin.

"God be with me please" Zach muttered groaning at the ways this tour could possibly go wrong.

~~~~~~~||

This is short asf Ik