⭐️ chapit disèt ⭐️

Omniscient

Omniscient

"I'll miss you" Zach sighed , looking at Mattia with a look that made their goodbye even harder.

Mattia's little vacation was over, and he had to go back to Los Angeles to proceed with filming. He had already made up his mind that he would avoid both Vic and Michael because his mental peace was more important.

"I'll miss you too....bubby" Mattia whispered while hugging his older brother.

Zach let his tears roll free as he hugged his brother, that was the first time he had called him by the cute nickname since their nasty fight a few months ago. Zach now knew that Mattia had forgiven him and they were okay.

"I love you okay?"

"I love you too" Mattia smiled pulling away and walking off into the airport.

👻 30 minutes later 👻

Mattia sipped on his coffee quietly while sitting at his gate. He had an hour left before it was time to board the plane so he occupied himself by playing a few games on his phone.

A huge smile stretched across his face and his cheeks got a small tint of blush on them as soon as his phone chimed.

"Hey Pretty Boy 👀"

The text said, simple yet sweet.

It was sweet to Mattia because to him that means he was on his mind.

The Italian texted back with swiftness, hoping to get a response with just as much haste. His wishes were granted and there began a texting conversation that would take up the hour of waiting that Mattia had to endure.

"I'm about to board my plane. I'll text you when I land"

Mattia texted as he walked through the hallway that led to the plane.

"Alright, have a safe flight. Ttyl Polibio"

"Ttyl Rosario"

♥️ 8 HOURS LATER ♥️

Mattia's p.o.v

"No way, he said that?" I laughed as Alejandro told me a story about how his cousin tried to date Taylor.

"Yeah like how can you be so stupid? How the hell will you tell her you want to be the tajin to her mango?"

I've been home for a bit but I made sure to come straight to the guest house. I walked around back to avoid Vic. I wasn't ready to see her, so I made the extra effort not to.

"I'm sorry" Alejandro suddenly whispered ,catching me completely off guard.

"What're you sorry for?" I asked giggling lightly.