⭐️ chapit sèt⭐️

"Soda or coffee?" The Stewardess asked politely

"Do you have fruit punch Hi-C juice pouches?" Mattia asked with a goofy smile.

"Aww, I think I can find one for you okay sweetie?" She responded smiling fondly at Mattia's behavior.

Zach was shocked at her sweet response because, usually people reacted negatively to Mattia's behavior. After about three minutes she came back with a small cup of ice and tqo of the juice boxes. Mattia's eyes lit up and he squealed softly, not wanting to wake Vinnie who was knocked out.

"You're so cute oh my gosh" she cooed giggling and he blushed deeply. Zach eyed her questionably and she noticed making her smile at the older.

"I have a little sister who used to act like this, my mom pushed her to make friends but she ended up with the bad crowd" the stewardess explained with a small frown. Zach instantly felt guilty and empathetic for the woman.

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay, she's a recovering addict but hey, just take care of him okay? He will want to grow up eventually but let him take it slow" she smiled and Zach nodded frantically.

"Of course" Zach beamed making her nod in satisfaction

"Enjoy the rest of your flight" she smiled , walking away from them. Zach looked over at Mattia to see her sipping on his juice box and texting their mom.

"Hey tell mom I'll text her when we land okay?" Zach requested and Mattia simply nodded.

Zach leaned back in his seat and leaned his head on Vinnie's shoulder allowing slumber to overtake him.

Mattia's eyes wondered around the aircraft as he thought about  random things. The stewardess passed once again and noticed Mattia's bored look and she remembered her little sister enjoyed coloring.

"Hey sweetie, would you like a coloring book?" She asked smiling sweetly and Mattia looked up at her.

"Uhh y-yeah" Mattia nodded and she giggled before leaving and coming back in under a minute with a plane themed coloring book and some coloring pencils.

"Here you go" she smiled putting it on his tray .

"Thank you" Mattia blushed and she nodded before leaving once again.

✨LANDING TIME✨

The three teens waited patiently for everybody to get off the plane to avoid being pushed and yelled at. Finally the plane emptied out and they finally got their belongings and walked out the isle. As they got out the plane both Mattia and Zach waved off the beautiful stewardess that was very sweet to them. They walked a little and suddenly Mattia stopped and ran back into the plane to the lady.

"What is-"

"Thank you " he interjected hugging her tightly and she gladly returned the hug. Tears prickled her honey brown eyes but she blinked them away rather quickly to keep her professional stance.

"You're welcome babe" she whispered rubbing his back.

He pulled away and waved to them all before running back to a smiling Zach.

"Where's Vinnie-"

"He went ahead to baggage claim bunny, let's go" Zach giggled knowing his little brother always panicked when either him or his boyfriend disappeared randomly.

They walked to baggage claim without getting noticed by anyone but was met with Vinnie taking pictures with some fans. Zach held Mattia's hand and led them to the commotion.

"Y'all tryna steal my man?" Zach asked the two toddlers who were posing with Vinnie making them blush violently. The crowd around them laughed while some gasped in shock at Zach and Mattia just casually standing around.

They took a few photos with some fans before Zach got the notification that their car was outside.

"Okay guys we gotta go but we'll see some of you tomorrow at the meet and greet okay? Love you" Zach waved and Vinnie blew a kiss while Mattia waved shyly and skipped away.

They got to the car that had a man on the side with a sign that had their names on it.

"Welcome to Houston, Texas boys" the man smiled opening their door. They piled in and waiting for the driver to come around while the man loaded their luggage.

The drive to the hotel consisted of Mattia whining about how hot it was and how bad he needed to pee while Zach tried to calm him down and Vinnie filming the entire thing for his vlog. When they finally arrived at the hotel they told the driver a quick thank you while Mattia ran inside to find the nearest restroom. He couldn't really soak it in but by what he saw in his blurry sight the hotel was beautiful. It had a high ceiling with brown , gold and white aesthetics quickly reminding him of a hotel in France.

He ran to the restroom into the nearest stall and pulled down his sweats and boxers before sighing in relief as he urinated. His eyes widen when he realized he didn't close the door and someone was walking in. He held his breat realizing he was sitting and exposed to whoever the random person was but sighed in relief when he saw it was just Vinnie.

"Uhh Matti hurry up we already checked in" Vinnie explained closing his eyes and looking away.

"O-okay I'm almost done" Mattia stuttered out and with that Vinnie left. Mattia wiped and flushed the toilet before he walked out to the sink. He hummed twinkle twinkle as he washed his hands the way Zach had shown him and then blow dried them under the drier. He walked to the door and pushed it open, hitting somebody in the face.

"Oh shoot I'm sorry" he apologized and the person groaned before chuckling.

"I-It's okay" the brown haired boy shook his head.

"No I shouldn't of-"

"It's okay I promise- wait, you're Mattia" the boy smiled and looked Mattia up and down.

"Y-yeah-"

"Oh im Terin Joseph , I'm apart of this tour" Terin beamed putting out his hand for Mattia to shake and the taller did.

"Oh nice to meet you" Mattia smiled

"I'd love to stay and chat but I gotta use the bathroom so bye" Terin rambled running past the younger.

Mattia giggled and walked out to Zach and Vinnie only to see Vinnie holding Zach back from attacking someone. When Mattia walked closer he saw who it was and his blood ran cold. It was the boy who made him cry and slip into his space constantly for a week. It was so bad Mattia left the internet for a while. Mattia never understood why the shorter didn't like him but it was enough to hurt him.

"....Alejandro-"

"Let's go Mattia" Zach snapped struggling out of vinnie's hold and Mattia instantly walked away leaving a smirking Alejandro behind.

Mattia wasn't sure what had happened while he was with Terin but he knew tour was about to be one hell of a ride and all he had hoped was that he would be able to survive it.

After all the people who were in charge of the tour did tell them the only reason the tour is happening is because people wanted to see Mattia.

He was most definitely a bright and beautiful shining Star.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I've been gone for too long I know I'm sorry I love you muah 💋