I Am Your End

'And,why should we trust you?!' A camper yelled at me. I was thinking about giving him a glare but.........maybe its time to forgive and forget,

My expression softened. 'Look campers. I know I have wronged you guys. But that was because I was under stress. I might not like to admit it but.... Even I'm scared. Our enemy is not a child. He is the strongest dark deity,not afraid to kill for his cause. His cause,which suits his name,Destruction. That's all he wants,death,destruction and sorrow. I was afraid of him. But now..... I think we can win. If we join our forces! Soldiers and campers! We can win!' I yelled to the campers.

Many campers pumped their fists into the air,their anticipation growing. Many laughed and pushed each other. I grinned. Five years ago,I would have been doing the same. Man,those days were awesome too! 'Hey,but seriously' I asked the campers. Silence took over. They knew when I was serious,I could get mad easily. 'You might not know this but there's a secret I'm keeping. You might want to know it. Now I'm only going to tell you if you guys answer a question of mine. I know what happened to Percy Jackson. And I only want to know one thing. What happened the day he was betrayed' I asked the campers.

Many campers shook their heads,some looked down. One camper trudged forward. It was.......Jason. He made my heart boil. But when I saw those shattered eyes,I couldn't stay mad at him. Not anymore.

I waved my hand,signalling him to speak. He hung his head low and spoke in a small voice.

'My....best friend. Percy 'Seaweed' Jackson left us. He left us because we did something wrong to him.We might not remember what we did,but we know it was something bad. Heart-Break,my guess'

I was taken aback. 'Not remember it? What's that supposed to mean?' I inquired. Jason spoke again.

'Well,we were kind of possessed by a dark deity. We couldn't locate who,but we know we were. Chiron helped us with that. Now what is the secret your keeping?'

I beamed. Maybe it's time to tell them. 'Percy Jackson' I said and paused. Even I had a little dramatical flare. 'Is alive!'

Whoops pierced the silence,like turning night into day. Smiles flashed everywhere. Well,until everybody reached the part where they....well where they asked where he was.

I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly.

'This is going to be hard to explain. Well........let's see. He joined the army. And he says that he will reveal himself after this war' I said,deciding not to reveal my identity right now.

Campers groaned. 'Hey it's not my fault' I said grinning. Campers grinned with me. It seemed like a happy and magical moment.........only it was ruined.

'Hah! You're beaming like maniacs with the likes of him around you? You're pathetic' a voice called out. I whirled about to find Alexander sitting on a rock,looking proud that he managed to sit on it. But proudness only goes this far,as he fell on the ground,his face planted into the ground. 'Ahhh' he groaned,getting up.

I laughed loudly. He sent a glare at me. I spread my hands in my maniacal way. 'Come' I said 'You want to kill me. Do it yourself. Fight me'

I said to him.

He responded by coming forward. 'Fine' he said flatly. 'But you don't have a sword'he said to me.'I don't need a sword to defeat you' I said,grinning,although he couldn't see.

CHIRON'S POV

What a foolish child. He wants to fight Nathan without a sword. Pffft. He'll be crushed. Wait........ What's happening? I don't understand. What was I thinking just now?.......

LEO VALDEZ'S POV

Nathan,that idiot. He couldn't beat Percy,and he can't beat Satan. They're too strong and I'm Leo Flaming Valdez. Flame On Baby!!!!