Declaration of War

THE CHAPTER DEDICATION GOES TO katrinaxoxoxo . You're support is incredible!!

FOLLOWER OF THE DAY : katrinaxoxoxo . This is a first, I never gave a dedication and follower of the day to the same person!! You're hella lucky!!

COMMENT OF THE DAY : bobcats122115 thanks for the support and here is your update!!

The sun rose in the background, the sunlight shining on the hill. The hilt of the sword glistened, the words Anuklusmos shining. The grass sparkling, owing to the rain the night before.

But aside from that, the scene was horrific. Blood tainted the grass. The sword itself was covered in blood, cutting through the head and coming out of the chin of the person who was nailed to the ground. The lifeless eyes looked on at Camp Half-Blood.

Positioned right next to the symbolic Pine Tree of the Camp, this was the true Declaration of War.

'There is no coming back from this. You have one month, after that you will all die'

This was written into the forehead of Alexander Burns.

PERCY'S POV

Glad to know you're alive...Percy.

'Back at ya Reyna' I smiled.

'Percy!!' Frank tackled me into a hug. My hood fell of my face just as Rachel and Hazel walked into the room.

'Ah Percy, I've been waiting for you' Rachel smiled at me.

I huffed my shoulders. 'How does she know where I will be even before I do myself?'

'Well a couple of reasons factor into that. I'm an Oracle. I'm the host to the spirit of Delphi. I've known you for a long long time'

'Yeah yeah I get it. You're a genius'

'Percy.....you...' Hazel stuttered, her eyes glistening, the sign of imminent waterworks.

'Yeah Hazel. It's me'

Hazel ran at me and hugged me, bawling her eyes out.

'You should've at least told us you idiot!' She punched me in the gut.

'Ow! I'm sorry. But you have to realise I couldn't trust anybody. Actually I knew you guys enough to know that you would tell the others that I was alive and well. That's why I never contacted you. Although you don't know how much it hurt me not to say anything or leave a sign'

Hazel sighed. 'I forgive you. I'm want to be angry at you but I can't just because of what you've been through'

I shrugged. 'It's not so bad. I've been blessed. And it is a big story about how they were possessed and that's why that happened'

Reyna nodded. 'I've heard it. But still at the time, you didn't know that'

I smiled. 'As much as I love this, can we not focus on me please?'

Frank laughed. 'All that matters is your alive!'

I pointed at Frank. 'See?! He's not asking questions!'

Hazel and Reyna laughed.

Suddenly remembering why I was there, I looked at Reyna, the smile fading of her face seeing my expression.

'So you know what's happening too?' She inquired.

'Yeah and you know the intensity of the damage that could be done if Destruction succeeds. There's no way you haven't calculated that'