War of the Titans

PERCY'S POV

'What are you doing here?' I whispered.

'Wow. That's one way to greet your buddy' the man,or should I say,teenager stood up. The olive skin,the dark armor,the charcoal eyes.

Nico looked just as he had when I was alive.

'You're dead too?' I asked Nico. 'Well,not technically. I'm half way between death and life,and so are you now. That's the door to the the realm of my father,and our ticket out of here' He pointed his chin to a huge fifty feet door,encrusted with skulls.

'Seriously,no. I am not going to the king of the dead and beg him to let us go. No,I'd rather stay here'

Nico rolled his eyes. 'Stop being a douche. Besides,I've already talked to Hades,he allows us to leave here. He was one of the gods on our side'

He spoke again. 'Percy I know we aren't friends with gods,but at least keep those on our side,on our side'

I shrugged. 'Fine. So we just catwalk out of those doors and voìla-we're in the real world'

'Well we're in the real world since this is Hades realm. You see-' I gave Nico a look and he stopped. '-okay I'm boring you. I'll cut to the chase. We'll have to fight the Immortal Gatekeeper'

'Who?'

'He's the Guardian of the World. Chaos created him. Extremely powerful'

'Alright. Specs?' I went into warrior mode

'Appearance. Huge,light golden color,carries a huge axe. And oh-can use Chaos powers'

'Tch. Won't be an easy wall to get over. Well where is he?'

Nico pointed at the doors. 'Through there'. Well then let's go,Ghost boy'

'Sure,seaweeds for brains' I laughed. And on that happy note,we crossed through the doors.

A.N: Guys this chapter is mostly gonna be based on Percy and Nico and their current 'get out of hell' quest. Enjoy.

NICO'S POV

I smiled. Unlike earlier,now Percy didn't flinch from his past,but he met it head on. It seems like Percy finally embraced his past.

We opened the doors that would lead us to our loved ones.

'Well well well,you took long enough. I haven't fought anyone in years'. Through the door was a small,dark room. Sitting on a large rock in the middle was a man,appearing as if in his twenties. He was wearing a Roman centurions armor guard. His helmet,though was a Greek Spartan Helm. Although I couldn't guess spot on,I kind of knew who he was.

'Legendary' I whispered. 'Either your Themistockles or King Leonidas. The Greek legends'

'Very well done,son of Poseidon. But I'm not an oblivious king who almost lost us a war. I am the one who won the war. I'm Themistockles' He bellowed.

I looked the legend directly in his eyes. 'It is said that after winning the war,Themistockles went mad and started boasting that he won a war,and all that. I always that if by any chance,I met you,I would ask you. Would you really do something so lowly?'.

Themistockles' eyes flashed,but I did not see even a shred of knowledge in them,but only anger and pride. 'Well it is true. I did win a war. Nobody has the strength or courage to go against me'

'Not until now,Themistockles,not until right now' and I charged Themistockles.

I put up a shield of lightning around me,and inside the shield I created a water cyclone which hurled me towards Themistockles.