Best Day Ever

'I've always been here,by your side'.

I felt a sudden air on my face,not the chilly kind,but the kind that made me feel soothed,relaxed. I closed my eyes for a second,and standing before me was the man of my dreams,blocking a huge strike,before killing of the Minoutar.

Percy caught the horn before it hit the ground. 'I must have the biggest horn collection like,ever'.

To hear that voice,made my heart melt. I jumped on Percy and planted a kiss on his lips. 'Mmmm(didn't know how to do it)'.

Nico looked at me,eyebrow raised. I grinned cheekily at him. He gave me the disapproval look,before grinning.

I jumped of Percy,before he got into warrior mode and slashed me like Hercules. 'CHARGE,MY ARMY' he bellowed.

End looked scared before yelling.

'Didn't see that coming. Whoops. Retreat!!' He yelled like a little girl before running of like a marathon runner.

We all laughed at him. I finally smiled. It had been the happiest moment ever for us.

Through the hugging crowds,I saw Percy looking at me,smiling widely. I ran,and at the same time,so did Percy. We ran at each other,fingers interwined. We stared at each other for a moment before kissing.

Everybody,including the campers,looked at us and hooted. I had never felt so alive.....

DESTRUCTION'S POV

I slammed my foot on the table,which,sadly,couldn't bear it and broke into a million pieces. 'AAAGGHH' I bellowed.

It's all because of that stupid son on Neptune,or was it Poseidon? Agh,because of his stupidity,I can't even think.

My servant knelt in front of me.

'M-m-master,t-they have failed. E-end has retreated'.

I yelled at him. 'You idiot,I know that!'.

I took a deep breath and sat down on my throne. 'Hmm. Then there is only one choice. Prepare,young Perseus,for this time you will not survive. This ultimate monster kills all'. I smiled beneath my hood. Ooh,now this is going to be interesting.......

PERCY'S POV

After the war games. Yeah,I called it games,because I didn't even get to fight. Now that's horrible. We all walked into the Big House,for a talk.

As I walked up the steps,my sorrow increased with every step. After all,the scars hadn't healed inside me. Even though,I had Bianca, Annabeth had been a big part of my life.

Now that I knew it was all schemed by someone,my heart had healed quite a lot. And I had a guess of who that person was. The only person who would be able to confirm my guesses was Chaos.

But at first there was the matter at hand. I stepped inside the same small room laid out with a ping pong table and beyond expired,crackers and cheez whiz

Well,to hell with it. I picked some up and ate them.

I sat at the head of the table. Nico came in behind me and took the seat next to me. I leaned back.

'So!' I clapped my hands together 'Monster invasion,huge boss fight. What's new?'

'Well,scouts have news that there is a large army collecting in Epirus,known as the House of Hades. After an expedition there by......one of the demigods we set up scouts there and lately they say that there has been lots of activity there. The scouts say that a very large army is targeting Manhattan'