Percy

THE CHAPTER DEDICATION GOES TO Razzy_Razzberry AND jelaugust . THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT. To get a dedication, follow me and don't forget to vote and comment.

FOLLOWER OF THE DAY : Jcgirl39 . Thanks for always commenting and supporting!! It means a lot!!

COMMENT OF THE DAY: airleagrace Thank you for your supporting comment!! AND MaxReader231 for the funniest comment ever!! I'm not going to mention it here but you know which one it is. I am turning this comment thing into a daily thing as well as weekly. The best comment throughout the week gets comment of the week.

THIS IS ONLY FOR FOLLOWERS BECAUSE I CAN'T MENTION YOU UNLESS YOU FOLLOW ME SO PLEASE FOLLOW ME AND I'LL ALSO FOLLOW YOU BACK.

And if you didn't get mentioned this time, don't worry I remember you. I read every comment and I know each person who votes. You'll definitely get mentioned in the coming chapters!!

Guys, even the littlest of comment and votes make me feel so happy that you guys are actually enjoying the story so please don't forget to vote and comment!!

AND THE FOLLOWER OF THE WEEK GOES TO katrinaxoxoxo . Thank you so much for the support!! I open my notifications and always I see your votes and comments.

LUKE'S POV

'What is that, a slice?! With that speed, you'll be killed before even getting into form!!' I snapped at a camper, who seriously did not know how to fight.

'Hey take it easy!' Zoë yelled at me.

'Cathlan wouldn't have taken it easy would he have?!'

Before Percy left for the Camp Jupiter, he gave me the duty of training the campers a little before his arrival. But so far, it wasn't going well.

'Do you wanna die?! What kind of jab is that? You're leaving so much space to exploit. All I have to do is duck in and-' I ducked and sliced at his torso, cutting his clothes.

'Hey!' exclaimed the camper.

'Come here Iroas' Zoë called me.

'Not everybody here is on the same level as you, as you can probably tell yourself. Some of them don't know how to fight, some of them are just scared because a war this big has never happened before'

I sighed. 'Guess you're right'

'But still-' I pointed at a young boy, about sixteen, who was trying to put his sword hilt first into the scabbard 'how do you expect me to teach that?'

Zoë stifled a laugh.

'Well, why don't you let Nico and Ethan teach the sword fighters and me and Bianca will teach the archers. Travis and Connor can teach the campers how to set up traps. Selena can help the Apollo Cabin with healing stuff and Beckendorf can help in the forgery. You just..go and rest up. We will need you at full power for this war. You may not realise this but there are only two people Percy trusts with power. That is you, Luke Castellan and Nico Di Angelo'