Satan's Arrival

I laid in my room,sweat dripping off of me,my shirt sticking to me. I wiped my forehead.

Even though I have changed,the grief is there. The despair of betrayal,the feeling of loneliness. And worst of all,the thirst for death. Not anybody's death but my own death.

I groaned as I got up,my body complaining. Sleep had not come easily. Bags had appeared under my eyes.

It was night,yet my room was lit. The waves of the sea in on the walls providing constant light. Books were stacked in a neat pile in the right corner of the room,alongside a desk and chair. My nightstand held a lamp and a book on The Norse Gods. I slowly got up and hauled myself to the bathroom.

I got into the shower,letting the cold liquid drench all the sweat away. I turned off the shower and willed myself to my closet.

I inspected my clothes numbly,not caring right now,too wrapped up in the current events. I chose a black T-shirt and a pair of black pants. I put on my silver Chaos armor and strapped my swords,Archangel and Sword of Aeons to my belt.

I exited my room and walked through the endless halls as quietly as I could with armor on. Which,I'm not optimistic to say,is not quiet. I finally reached the training halls,my legs groaning in pain as I took the final step. I stepped inside the Room of Death,as we like to call it.

I strode over to the metal door in the corner and pushed it open. The first thing that I saw was someone practicing sword fighting,and desperately failing. By her posture,she looked female . I walked further into the depths of the training hall and tilted my head. I grinned. It was Bianca di Angelo.

I walked over to her,my books clinking in the room. I took out my swords.

'No,no. You're doing it all wrong'. Bianca glared at me.

'So,how should I do it,Commander' she said mockingly.

I rolled my eyes. 'Well,first of all,you're holding the sword wrong-Let me help you with that'.

I closed in on her. She tensed. Her back was to me. I pressed myself against it and wrapped my arms around her. I took hold of her sword,my long slender fingers on top of her short ones. I jerked my hands upward and hers came with me. I swung my hands with the sword just as the line of warrior dummies came at us. The first dummy fell,head chopped clean off. Then on,dummies started falling.

I closed my eyes,letting my instincts kick in. I chopped head after head only a few dummies remained. I stepped back and let Bianca take care of them. She,now almost an expert,kept in the air and twisted her sword,chopping of a head. Then swung around and high kicked one of the dummies,making it stagger. She jumped on the chance and struck the dummies upside the head,causing it to fall down,unconscious.

I watched as she devoured the line of enemies as if they were made of foam.

She turned to me as she was done with the last of the dummies. Her cheeks were flushed,I don't know why,and she was breathing heavily.

I frowned,suddenly remembering why I was here. 'Bianca..... I think you should get back. We wouldn't want to hurt a girl,now would we' I grinned. Bianca rolled her beautiful eyes and, wait! What is happening? Well,she got back.

I summoned and entire army of dummies,all of them trapping me inside a circle. There were about a thousand monsters closing in on me. I took a deep breath and raised one of my hand.

I felt a tingling sensation in my raised hand as it burst into flames. Cold flames to be exact,Stygian Flames. The same as Nico's sword. Or old sword. I raised my other hand and yelled. 'For Chaos!'. My hand burst into deep purple flames. A circle of force surrounded me and the dummies,just so that Bianca won't get hurt.