Sorrow,Despair and Hope

This chapter is dedicated to all my readers. Thank you for your support!!.

P.S: I have listened to a few ideas and now will be putting them into action. So post what you want to happen in this story. And if it's do able,I promise I'll do it!! So comment!! Now onto the next chapter!!

JACOB'S POV

'You're kidding me,right?' I said through my tears,unable to believe what Chaos was saying. 'The Army has fallen. Percy......'. Chaos nodded his head solomnly.

I wiped my tears,making my self hard again. 'Fine. I'll go with you Chaos'.

Chaos smiled gratefully at me,even Chaos was at a block. I smiled a little in return,and followed Chaos through the portal.

LUKE'S POV

I sat on the beach,it was peaceful as ever. But I felt at unease,as if I sat there any longer,something bad might happen. I stood up and started running.

I ran and ran,until I found a gate,and I opened it.

In the gate,I saw the whole army,standing and waving at me. Then as I got close,they turned and moved a little away.

Then I saw a horrific scene. I saw Percy,fighting,and protecting someone. With a jerk,I realized it was me.

I was missing a leg. The blood gushed out of it. Percy was protecting me and fighting a huge monster.
I looked closely and saw that it was End. The other me gasped in pain. Percy pushed End away,and came to me.

'Are you okay?' He whispered,worry etched on his face. 'Fine'' I strangled out. He looked at me,worriedly.

'YOU ARE DISTRACTED,SON OF CHAOS. TOO MANY CHANCES' bellowed End and slashed at Percy. I screamed as Percy's head was knocked of his shoulders.

It was like everything was silent,i could tell that the other me couldn't  breathe. He looked down and realized that he had bled out completely.

The other me fell to the ground,and I knew he,I had died.

The scene changed and I saw the whole army being slaughtered by the monsters. Of course,after mine and Percy's death,their morale was down.

I saw,with tears,as the whole army was killed. After their death,Kronos,came through them,and lifted his hand in the air.

They had won. We lost.

I couldn't believe it,the Army of the Creator,the strongest,had fallen. This was the end.......

BIANCA'S POV

I cried silently,like everybody else. First Percy,my boyfriend,then Luke,the commander,and now Nico,my brother. What have we done to deserve this?! What?

I shook myself,well anyway,now we can't win this war,it has had a huge impact on. I'm not sure if I even want to be in the army,let alone fight in a war.

CHAOS' POV

Oh,it's getting there!! First I got Jacob,and now a little hope for the army. I left Jacob asleep and quickly teleported to the army.

As soon as I entered the room,my heart broke. Everybody was crying,for their lost friends.

Well,time to give them a little good news. 'Army of Chaos,I bring good news. I bring hope. I bring you a way to win' I spread my hands.