Alternate Universe?

THE CHAPTER DEDICATION GOES TO AriesChong9 . THE SUPPORT MEANS SO MUCH!!

COMMENT OF THE DAY : AriesChong9 . It wasn't really a comment but it touched my heart. It's comments/messages like these that remind me how much you guys support and help me to go on with this story!!

FOLLOWER OF THE DAY : king0609 . Thanks for all the votes!! See?! I do notice all of you!!

IF YOU DIDN'T GET A DEDICATION OR MENTION YET, KEEP ON COMMENTING AND VOTING!! I'll definitely mention you in the coming chapters!!

I'm FINALLY FREE FROM EXAMS!! So I'm back to updating. I'll update twice a week and sometimes maybe a cheeky little third update. SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT.

NICO'S POV

This is my brother. My biological as well as godly brother. Say hello to Jacob Jackson, son of Sally Jackson and Zeus.

'Zeus?!' I coughed.

'Yeah. My least favourite god' muttered Percy.

'Well I'm not really the son of Zeus, I'm the son of his Roman counterpart, Jupiter'

'Meh. Same thing' Luke shrugged.

'Wow. Mutual hate for Zeus?' Jacob frowned.

'Yep' the three of us said in unison.

'Well wasn't excepting that, but he can be a bit of a douche' Jacob admitted.

'So tell us your story Jacob. Percy might know it but we can't trust you until we know who you are' Ethan chimed into the conversation. He was rarely interested in anything but something had maybe clicked to him about Jacob.

'Well' Jacob scratched his head sheepishly, 'My story is a bit complicated. I'm the son of Sally Jackson and Jupiter, but I'm not at the same time. At least not from this universe'

'Wait, what? What do you mean not from this universe?' Luke inquired.

'Well, you can say I'm the Percy Jackson of an alternate universe, the only alternate universe that exists other than the original'

'Okay. It's a bit confusing but I get it' I nodded.

'Good good. Well in the alternate universe, Camp Jupiter was located in New York and Camp Half-Blood in San Francisco. As you can probably guess, bag sue of that change, everything was totally the opposite. I arrived in Camp Jupiter in Long Island at the age of sixteen, same age that Percy arrived at Camp Half-Blood'

Jacob pulled up his sleeve to show his SPQR mark, three years of service lines visible.

'So in alternate universes, you had the same story but you were the son of Jupiter in Camp Jupiter as supposed to Percy as a son of Poseidon in Camp Half-Blood? That's a bit confusing'

'You have no idea' said Percy, shaking his head.

'Are you gonna listen or not?!' I snapped. Everybody went dead silent. 'Good. Well same as here, the Romans didn't know of the Greeks and vice versa. I arrived at Camp and was recruited to the Fifth Cohort, the Cohort of Jupiter, they said, led by the his son. I rose through the ranks and gained Praetorship after defeating the Mad Titan, Hyperion. That's when Saturn, or Kronos as we know him, attacked. And the Battle of Manhattan was held'