Chapter 3: New life

_TIME SKIP BY SOFT BOY_

Izuku Pov:

We get to the place that they called home. When we get up the driveway all I felt was udder fear it would be the first time in a long time that I would be living with an alpha let alone two. Kacchan came to my door to let me out but when the door opened I didn't move, I couldn't it was like I was frozen in place. Distress and fear pheromones leaking out in gallons. " Hey, Izuku, Hey it's ok look it's just me and Kiri remember your brother and your ma... I mean Kiri's best friend." what was Kacchan about to say my what? Anyways he leaned in but not too close and took my hand. "Come on Izuku we need to go in now." I hear Kiri from the trunk as he was grabbing my things this time instead of Kacchan. I slowly got out of the car and walked with Kacchan to the front door of the apartment complex. "The top penthouse is ours," Kiri announces from over the bags he was carrying. Kacchan pressed the elevator button then when we all got inside he swiped a keycard and pushed on the button that said floor 15 penthouses. I knew that Kacchan was rich, I mean his mother owns a fashion line and his father owns not one but three hospitals. He has an inheritance from his grandparents too of 10million. However, Kiri said "Ours" which implies that Kiri is helping pay for it and the way they live so where did he get the money? I hope it wasn't from father or that stupid trial. The elevator finally dings and we get out to a hallway Kiri takes the led and Kacchan stays next to me holding my hand. When we get to their door (1007) Kiri puts down my bags and opens the door with a lock code above the doorknob. We get inside and all I can do is gawk at the inside of the apartment it was so big and there were so many rooms. "So pretty," I thought as I made my way around the complex. There was a large cozy couch with a matching love seat in front were a glass coffee table and a 75-inch flat-screen in the living room. Then there was the kitchen it was really something with double ovens and an islander with barstools. Next, there were the rooms a long hallway leading to them. One room was one of the bathrooms, the room next to it was Kiri's then the room right across from his room was mine. Kacchan's room was right next to mine. There was another room at the beginning of the hall that looked like an office. I just skipped it. " Izu, you know you can go in right?" Kiri suddenly stated coming up behind me making me jump. I was in front of my room looking at the door contemplating rather to go in or not. I nodded then walked in, the room was big much bigger than the room back at the mental institute. It was plan with just a bed and dresser which was fine. I saw that inside there were two other doors. I walk over and look to see what the other parts of the room were one door was a closet not too small and the other was my own personal bathroom I was astatic. As I was looking around I felt a pair of eyes land on me. It was Kacchan he came to the door with Kiri and they watched me. "We know that it's nothing much but maybe once you are more settled we can take you shopping for bedroom stuff," Kacchan said motioning to Kiri to bring my bags in. I nodded then walked out helping Kiri with my stuff.

_Time Skip Brought to you By Bakubae_

Still Izuku's Pov:

It's been a week since coming to live with Kiri and Kacchan. It's been going good I guess I mean I am still having some trouble regarding the alpha pheromones that incase the apartment. Also sudden angry outbursts they have at each other or the video games. Other than that It's not bad, both of them have been letting me get used to them and my new life at my own pest. Right now I'm sitting on the love seat knitting while Kacchan is cooking something for lunch and Kiri is on the couch watching a movie. "Deku, do you want something to eat? I noticed it's time to take your meds, come on eat and take your meds." Kacchan shouted from the kitchen. I got up leaving my knitting on the seat and walked to the kitchen. I faced Kacchan at the islander and sat down on one of the bar stools. "Here I made Katsudon and here are your meds." he sat my afternoon anxiety and PTSD meds down in front of me. He stood there and watched as I put them in my mouth and swallowed with a drink of water to help. After eating me and Kacchan went back into the living room. However, before I could sit back down and continue what I was doing Kacchan said "Hey it's a nice day out and I think it's about time we get Izuku some things for that room and take him out of the apartment for a while what you two say?" I looked at Kiri who looked away at his movie and up at Kacchan. "That sounds like a good idea." I was nervous, I had just started to get adjusted to this place now they want to take me out. "I don't know if I'm ready" I stated on my whiteboard holding it up in front of my face, shaking a little. "Oh, come on Izu it won't be that bad and if we get to the shopping center and you can't handle it we will turn around and come home ok, just try for us ok." Kiri pleaded.