Chapter 8: Heat part 3

Katsuki Pov:
I got in the nest and noticed that he had still been crying, maybe even harder than when he was at the door. Was he really in that much pain? His eyes were really puffy and he was squirming a lot."Deku does it really hurt that bad can I do anything?" I hate seeing him so uncomfortable like this. He shook his head no and tried to tell me something but all it was crying, stuttery, mumbles, "n..o it..'s n..no..t th...at i.t h..ur..ts i..t's th..at I..." eventually he gave up and looked for his whiteboard. When he located it he took it and started to frantically write something down. When he was done he came back over to the nest and handed it to me then laid his face down in a pillow not wanting to look at me. I chose to read it out loud, " I don't know what is wrong with me. I feel so many things right now it's overwhelming. I am scared, in pain, I want you, I don't want you, I am anxious, I can't understand and I am so frustrated, why do I feel so attached to you Kacchan? It's confusing. I hate being an omega. It's nothing but pain." I felt tears run down my face. My poor omega he has been through so much. I thought this would be a good time to tell him that we are fated mates but first I need him to calm down and get comfortable with me. "Hey Deku, do you want to lay in my lap so I can hold you?" he looked up from the pillow at me with watery eyes and nodded. He crawled into my lap and I remembered that he had nothing on under the hoodie and blushed so hard my face felt as if it were on fire. "...K..Ka..Kacchan." He stuttered, I looked down at him all flustered. "Yes what is it Deku you ok?" he started to pull at the hoodie he had on and I realized the glazy look of lust and fear he had in his eyes. His omega wanted to be touched but at the same he didn't, he wasn't ready. "How about I just cuddle you while you are naked I would do anything ok just cuddle. Besides I need to tell you something and I think you will take it better if I have you in my arms." he looked nervous but nevertheless nodded. I helped him take the oversized hoodie off and pulled him into my chest. It was an amazing feeling to have my omega exposed on me like this with my arms wrapped around him. "Izuku I need to tell you something ok." He nodded and duge his head in my chest. "Izuku do you know what a fated mate is? Also how you find yours?" he again nodded not lifting his head up. "Well I found mine and would you believe that when I found him it was under the most horrible circumstances, he was being hurt by his dad, and had to be taken away after putting his dad away." At that moment he pulled his head out of my chest and stared at me confused. " I found him all sad and hurt. He is the most beautiful omega I have ever seen, with the most amazing smile and sweet voice that I barely get to hear past a stutter nowadays. He is you Izuku, you are My fated mate, My soulmate." His eyes widened but then his body curled up from pain and he began to whimper. "Izuku you need to cum baby, can you touch yourself?" tears poured and he began to shake once more as he released anxious pheromones out. "N..NO! PL..EASE!!!" he shouted out of no where. I knew what this was and a frick out in heat is harder to control then one out of heat. "Baby lisson I am not going to do anything ok, let me ask again can you touch yourself?" he nodded. "Ok do you need me to turn away or leave?" he panicked even more when I asked that, "N..No!" "Ok what do you want me to do just hold you then?" he nodded, his breath starting to slowly even back out. When he was stable he looked up at me and I just nodded indicating that he could start touching himself. He blushed then proceeded to wrap his hands around his 5 inch length. "K..Kacc..Kacchan I...I.." I could tell he was nervous and extremely embarrassed. "It's ok, remember I am right behind you and it's you doing it I won't look ok." he stroked himself while I turned my head to the side. I won't lie if it weren't for the fact that I took my surpressents I wouldn't be able to control myself, hearing his sweet whimpered moans and smelling his heat this close. As he was working himself not paying any attention to me I turned my head back but not to watch even though I really wanted to but to bury my face in his neck glands ready to bite when he reached his climax then when he was busy with his neck pain I will bite his wrist and scent. "K..acchan I'..m Cl..Clo..se!!" I took that opportunity and bit down not too hard but hard enough to sink my canines into his glands and let my alpha venom sep into his vanse. He released in an intense orgasim and screamed in pain/pleasure from the bite. When I was sure that I had marked him properly on the neck I turned him around and quickly bit his wrists letting my venom injected. I hate hearing him cry but in this case it meant that my mark was now permanent and in place right. I wiped his tears and kissed the marks I made in an attempt to sooth them just a little. "K..Kac..chan w..hy it h..urts!!!" I felt so horrible, I brought my sent glands to him, scenting him not leaving anything untouched. "Better baby I'm so sorry it had to be done, I can't have My omega unmarked please forgive me." he just sobbed shrinking into me holding on to my shirt for dear life. After a few moments of the marks taking effect on him the bond was complete and we could feel it. Now that we are marked and bonded we can feel each other's emotions, read each other's minds, see each other's past from birth till now, and we can also tell when each other are unfaithful. I laid back holding Izuku just letting my mind go through the horrid flashbacks of Izuku's life. It was agony seeing every single thing from the first time to the time me and Kiri saved him to his lonely time in the institute. In this time of just holding him Kiri made it back with all that he was sent after. "Hey bro I got the stuff, how is he doing in there?" he spoke through the door. I told him to just leave the stuff at the door. I would get it later for now I needed to be alone with Izuku and no I didn't touch him. He walked off and we ended the night with no dinner. I just sleep with Izuku still in my embrace.