Chapter 4: Shopping adventure

Third Person Pov:

Both the alphas finally convince Izuku to go out shopping for himself. Izuku has to take another anxiety pill just for the act of going outside the apartment. This makes both Kiri and Katsuki a little heartbroken. Once out of the apartment and on their way to the shopping center Katsuki tried to make small talk asking Izuku what stores and what he wanted for his room. He also asked if he wanted to stop by any other type of store for back to school stuff but Izuku stayed silent. This whole mute thing was upsetting both alphas finding it disrespectful and sad that the omega wasn't talking to them. Izuku just held up his whiteboard when he felt like the question was important enough. Once they got to the shopping center Izuku yet again was hesitant to get out of the car and Kastuki had to help him. "Come on Izuku you promised you would try for us ok, come on if it gets to be too much we will leave promise." Kastuki grabbed Izuku's hand and got him out of the car. The first store they went into was (AT HOME) where Izuku let the alphas pick stuff out for his room such as a bookcase, side table, new bedding, and a laundry basket. Next after putting everything in the U-Haul they rented for the day they headed to the (Target) to get more stuff for his room and some school things. And again Katsuki and Kirishima were picking things out letting Izuku just nod or shake his head at things he wanted or didn't want. This time they didn't end up with much of a rug, some storage bins, a few notebooks and pens. Then they went to one of the most important stores for Izuku, an Omega supply and nesting store. When they walked in this time Izuku took the led showing less anxiety grabbing things such as fluffy blankets and pillows, a heat calendar, and some other omega needs. Katsuki was happy to see Izuku take care of what he needed to. Kiri was happy too just because he didn't have to keep asking Izuku what he wanted and just had to push a cart. Once they were done in that store they couldn't carry any more and put what they had in the U-HAUL then went to the next store this one was a (Office Depot) Izuku was back to his timid self cowering behind both alphas as they interred the store. This time it was just Katsuki helping Izuku as Kiri had his own school shopping he had to do. When they finished they had assumed they were all done shopping for the day as they were heading to the car Izuku stopped. Both alpha's caught it just in time to look back and see Izuku staring into the window of a (Michals) it had a big sign that said "All Knitting 50% off and all yarn 75% off". "Izu do you wanna go inside there?" Kiri asked walking up to Izuku. For the first time in a very long time Izuku looked at Kirishima with bright sparkles in his eyes nodding profusely. Katsuki and Kirishima were taken aback by Izuku's excitement. Both alpha's don't question the happy omega before them and let him run into the store taking off after him. It was something for the alphas to see Izuku so happy over something so little in their oppenune. The followed the little omega to the yarn and knitting supplies section of the store. "Ok Izu so what do you wa.." Kiri didn't even get to finish what he was saying as Izuku started to dig through the huge bin of yarn grabbing all the colors he wanted dropping them in the cart then skipped and yes Izuku skipped to the knitting needles and picked out a few that he was missing from his collection then he grabbed a few other things by the time he was done the entire cart was full and the little omega was so happy with himself. It wasn't until they got to the check out that Izuku realized that the entire time both alphas were paying for everything and he had just been tossing things in without thinking. Izuku reached for his wallet thinking it was too much for the alphas to pay for all that he had got when a very annoyed alpha stopped him. "Don't even think about it if this makes you smile like that I would be more than happy to pay." Katsuki stated watching Izuku look at him with tears but not sad or fearful tears happy ones that screamed his thankfulness towards the alpha. Izuku turned to the casher watching as she put everything in bags and then handed them to Izuku.

_ another Time Skip Brought to you by Me!!!_

When the boys get back home it is nearly dinner time. Katsuki and Kiri take the furniture into Izuku's room then Katsuki starts dinner. Izuku unbacks all of the stuff they got today and puts it all away. He brings out one of the storage bins out by the love seat and puts all his old and new knitting things inside of it. After that he went back into his room grabbing one of the fluffy blankets and put it over the love seat making the space his own. Katsuki watched from the Kitchen as Izuku was finally showing signs of getting comfortable with them by making his own space in the living room. Kirishima was still in the omega's room building the bookcase and side table for Izuku. Once izuku was done creating his space he walked into the kitchen to keep Katsuki company. For reasons Izuku felt drawn to Katsuki but couldn't understand why. " Hey Deku, can you bring your new heat calendar out here so we can talk about it?" Katsuki suddenly blurts out. Izuku got nervous but compiled with the alpha's wishes going into his room grabbing his calendar and bringing it to Katsuki.