Chapter 6: Heat

Izuku Pov:

It's now time for my heat. I have been laying on the love seat knitting all morning drinking hot cocoa. While both Kiri and Kacchan played video games when I suddenly felt myself get really warm. "I...I..Ha..ave t..o g..go." I stuttered out. However when I said that I saw that the only one that heard me was Kiri Kacchan left the room. I walked to my room locking the door and pushing the button that said (For Heat Time) on it. That is when my room turned into a safe heat space. I started to nest and get settled when I heard a voice from a speaker in the far right high coroner wall of my room. "Hey Izuku, how are you doing in there? Me and Kiri noticed you turned on the heat protective system." I got up going over to the intercom system next to my door and stuttered out, "y..y..yes i...i'm ok c..ca..an I g..ge..t s..so..me s..sw..eet..s a..an..d a h..hoo..ood..ie?" got why is it so hard to talk but Kacchan understood thankfully. "Sure Deku I will bring those to you in a sec. Let me go to the store. I will let Kiri know if you need anything." with that I went back to my nesting using all the stuff I got from the omega shop and old stuff from the hospital that I grew fond of. Putting some of the fluffy blankets, pillows, knitted blankets I made, and some hoodies in my nest just waiting on the hoodies from Kacchan and Kiri. I feel cramping in my adamant and my body is on fire. I undress down to nothing completely nude and lay down falling asleep not even 30 minutes pass when I here a knock on the door. I don't think when I unlock opening it just a tad to see Kacchan there with two hoodies and a bag of sweets, gatorade, and water. I try to say thank you but instead fall to my knees crying it hurts so bad. "K..a..ac..ch..an!!!" I cried out he looked down at me, "Izuku I'm so sorry I can't. Here take this and try to sleep through it ok. I will see if he has anything that will help." He said then turned to walk away but I took a hold of his sleeve. However, that is when he yelled at Kiri, "KIRISHIMA COME HERE QUICK!!!" The sudden loudness scared me but I still had a hold on him crying. Kiri came running "what is it? what happened?!!" He looked at our situation and seemed annoyed. He walked over to me then noticed that I was nude and immediately covered me with one over the hoodies. "Izu you need to let go ok it's not safe for you to be holding on to Bakubro like that ok." but before I could stutter anything out Kacchan intervened in the conversation. "He is in pain. I don't think he is looking for (That) but some comfort to help. What if I change into sweats, take alpha suppressants, and just hold him for a while? As I am doing that you go to the Omega heat store and get him a heating pad, pain meds, and anything else that you think will help. NO TOYS!!!" He suggested but even in my pained haze could see that Kiri was wiry of this plain. Nevertheless Kiri agrees but tells Kacchan that if he tries anything he would be dealt with. Kacchan nodded then kneeled down to me, "Deku you need to let go so I can go get what I need and come back." I began to whimper and shake. I hate being an omega and I hate that the thought of Kacchan leaving bugs me so bad. "O..ok" I said letting go then wobbled back to my nest sinking into it sobbing. But not from the pain this time it was from all this mixed emotions pain, fear of being alone with Kacchan, the want of him, the heat pharemones themselves and the sexal frustration I was experiencing. After maybe 10 minutes Kacchan knocked on my door. I left it unlocked for him so I just stuttered out a weak "C..co..come i..n" he entered and came over to my nest but didn't get in. what was he waiting for? "Deku can I enter your nest, it's only right that I ask." what the... I have never been asked by an alpha if they can enter my nests before father and or any of his friends just came in or destroyed them because they were alphas and they could. I nod my head and make room for him. He comes inside and lays down. I try to make it look like I hadn't been an entire train wreck before he came here but I know he could see my puffy red eyes and tear stained cheeks. Hack my body was still shaking, "Deku does it really hurt that bad can I do anything?" I shook my head, "n..o it..'s n..no..t th...at i.t h..ur..ts i..t's th..at I..." I couldn't finish my sentence, it was too hard. I looked around for my whiteboard. I t was on my nightstand I got up struggling a little in the process and grabbed it. I started to write out all that I was feeling not holding anything back, " I don't know what is wrong with me. I feel so many things right now it's overwhelming. I am scared, in pain, I want you, I don't want you, I am anxious, I can't understand and I am so frustrated, why do I feel so attached to you Kacchan? It's confusing. I hate being an omega. It's nothing but pain." I handed the whiteboard to Kacchan then went to hide my face into my pillow in my nest as he read it outloud.

Knitting (BakuDeku)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara