Chapter 9: High School

_ Time Skip From Kiribabe-

Third Person pov:

It's now a month after Izuku's heat and the boys are trying to get ready for their first day of school. Izuku was being difficult, not wanting to go to school where there were other alphas and betas that could cause him harm. He was in a full-blown panic attack, "No! I D..DON...T W..WA...NT TO!!!" He was screaming, crying, pleading with the alphas in front of his door that were waiting on him to get dressed. "Izu come on it's just school," Kiri told the hysteric omega. Katsuki couldn't stand to see or feel the emotional omega like this. He could feel the anxiety and fear. Katsuki walked over to Izuku without any warning and took him into a bear hug. "Kiri go get his meds and water NOW!!!" Izuku was squirming; he was not appreciative of His Alpha's tactic at all. "Kaccan let go please, I don't want to go to school it's too much. I'm not ready. Please, I beg you don't make me go." Izuku used his telepathic connection to Katsuki to talk to him. "I'm sorry but it's part of integrating back into life baby come on you can do it." After some more struggle, Kiri finally came back with Izuku's meds and water. Katsuki had to force-feed Izuku his meds which was a surprise since Izuku never has a problem taking his medication. "Alright now to get you dressed and fed so we can go we are already 5 minutes late." Katsuki said, picking up Izuku princess into the bathroom. "N..NO!!! D..DO..NT!!!" Izuku screamed afraid of the alpha taking his clothes off. Even if Katsuki had already seen Izuku naked it was during his heat so it didn't count and Izuku was very self conscious of how he looked and how the alphas saw him. "Will you get dressed then?" Kastuki asked, putting him down. "Yes now please kacchan leave." Izuku asked, still using his telepathic skills for his mate to hear only. "Ok if you aren't out and dressed in the next 7 minutes I'm coming back here." with that Katsuki left and he and Kirishima went to the kitchen to eat. After Izuku was done he made his way to the kitchen where Kirishima and Katsuki were and took a seat. He was wearing dark blue jeans, his red shoes, and Katsuki's hoodie with a black t-shirt under it. Katsuki was pleased with the choice of clothing so was kirishima. Both alphas knew that Izuku was too conserved and shy to wear anything too showing in public. Izuku ate and all three of them headed to school. When they got there Katsuki and Kirishima walked Izuku to his class. Luckily Izuku had Mr.Aizawa as his homeroom for his first year, Katsuki and Kisishima had him for their first year and was happy to have someone they trusted watching over Izuku. Izuku even medicated was a nervous wreck. It took all Katsuki had to detach the omega from his arm. Throughout the day Izuku released distressed pheromones and didn't talk to anyone, not even the teachers. It caused Mr.Aizawa to be concerned for him and Katsuki to have problems throughout the day being able to feel what Izuku was feeling. By the end of the day Izuku was an emotional basket case crying from all the scents and over sensations of the other alphas, beta, and even other omegas in the school. Also even if Izuku didn't talk, others tried talking to him and due to him not responding others got either offended or defensive and bullied him. Mr.Aizawa had asked Izuku to have his legal guardians meet with him after class was done. To his surprise when the class ended it were his two favorite students from last year at his door for Izuku.

- The Conversation Between Aizawa, Kirishima, and Katsuki-

A: "I'm glad to see you two but I don't think I am aware of your relations with Izuku or why you came instead of his parents."

EK: "You see Mr.A Izuku is my step brother and I am his legal guardian. It started over summer break when he came home from a mental health hospital."

A: "I see and as for you being here Bakugou?"

KB: "Izuku is my Fated mate and I have already marked him so he is also My responsibility."

A: "Wow that is news to me. I am happy you found someone, now back to the matter I wanted to discuss. Izuku is having a hard time. You said he just returned from a mental health hospital. Why was he there and what was his diagnosis? It would help with getting him settled if I knew how to help him.

EK: "Ok but first Bakubro can you take Izuku out of the room please I don't want to trigger a panic attack."

Katsuki nodded and went to Izuku taking his hand leading him outside in the hall for a minute.

EK: "Mr.Aizawa you need to understand that what I am about to tell you don't get brought up in front of Izuku and can only be shared with the need to know people like the principle, counselor, or nurse ok."

A: " I understand."

Kirishima told Aizawa all about Izuku's abuse and what had happened to him that day him and Katsuki came home. He told him all about the trial and how they took Izuku away with no warning along with Izuku's new found mental issues he faces. It was a lot just for Aizawa to comprehend such things nevertheless to understand how one little omega can go through so much.

A: "It's hard to think that such things happen I am so sorry. I will try my best to see to it that Izuku is comfortable here and if he has any problem I will make sure to call you or Katsuki down to help."

 - After Conversation -

Still Third person Pov:

When everything was settled the boys went home. Izuku went straight to his spot on the loveseat sniffling while dozing off. The others just sat on the couch wanting to talk to Izuku but knew he had an exhausting day. Normally one of the boys would move the sleeping omega to his room but for now they wanted to be in sight of Izuku after today.