Chapter 11: Shower time

Izuku Pov:

I had finally asked him, I asked Kacchan to do something intimate with me. Even if it was just a shower. I felt a little awkward and nervous. I know that he saw me in my heat but I was in heat so it didn't count. We got up off the loveseat and headed to the bathroom in my room. I think Kacchan could feel my anxiety and awkwardness about this. "Deku we don't have to do this if you aren't ready baby." he said walking behind me. No, I wanted to do this. I needed to do this and I needed to do this with Kacchan. I had to show him that I am not completely useless as an omega like father said. "It's ok Kacchan I want to I'm ready but..." He caught on with what I was trying to say and just nodded. We get to the bathroom and he shuts and locks the door. I turn around to face him. "Do you want me to undress you baby or can you do it?" he asked in a deep seductive voice that sent shivers down my spine. "I..I c..an d..do i..t." I said as I started to push my pants down, not taking my eyes off kacchan. Kacchan smirked as he took off his shirt and god did I like it. My body acted on it's own purring at the sight of him without his shirt. I covered my mouth and he walked over to me, "don't try hiding that from me baby." I was so embarrassed but let my hands fall purring loud enough for him to hear. I then turned away and took my shirt off now only left in my boxers. Kacchan let out a low growl in satisfaction of me almost completely nude. I heard a belt buckle be undone and out of habit I tensed up and backed away from Kacchan beginning to breath heavy. I knew It was him and he wouldn't hurt me. I just couldn't help it. " Deku you ok? I knew you weren't ready I know you said you wanted to but not if you are ganna have a panic attack." Kacchan said sternly and walked over to me holding me as I evened out my breathing. I didn't want him to leave not yet. "K..Kacchan P..Please!!!" he stood up and started to put his clothes back on and I started to cry. "Please Alpha Don't leave Me!!!" I said out loud not in our telepathic talk but with words without stuttering. He froze and looked at me. "Izuku you didn't stutter." out of everything he chose that to say. "Please Kacchan." the tears were still flowing as he dropped everything and walked over hugging me, "Ok we will try again but the moment you can't handle it I am leaving ok." I nodded then watched as he lost his pants. I then asked him to close his eyes to embarrass to drop my boxers with him watching. He did as I asked and I took my boxers off leaving myself naked and cold. I walked over to the shower starting it making sure the water was warm enough then told Kacchan he could look. He opened his eyes and man was he happy. He licked his lips and dropped his boxers making me a flustered mess. He then came over and we got into the shower. "Izuku can I wash you baby?" I nod my head and watch as he grabs the spong and lathers it with soap. He brought his hands to my body and I took a deep breath as he began to wash me; it was soothing. All my anxiety was washing away until he got to my thighs. "K..kacchan N..no" I whimpered. He then looked at me with sad eyes but stopped and had me turn around so he could wash my back. When it came to washing anything from the waist down I did it. Then Kacchan asked if I wanted to wash him. I blushed profoundly at that and nodded, rinsing the sponge and adding more soap to it. Unlike me when I started to go over his perfect body he was confident and proud helping guid my hands around. I got to his (area) and froze. I didn't know if it was safe or not to continue. He noticed my hesitation and brought his face down to my ear, "it's ok you can wash that baby I want my omega to feel what is his." He was so dominant and soft at the same time it gave me goosebumps. I smiled slightly and proceeded to wash him. I heard a soft moan come from kacchan when I washed you know and his inner thighs made my omega happy for some reason. When I finished I had him turn around so I could wash his back. At the end of washing each other and washing our hair Kacchan stepped out first grabbing himself and me a towel. He wrapped himself with his then came over to the shower and wrapped me in mine. He grabbed me from the shower carrying me bridal style to my bed, setting me down and picking me out some pjs to wear. It always makes him feel good to think he is taking care of me even if it's just picking me out pjs. I think it's an alpha thing to provide for and protect where for an omega like me it's to care for and give for our alpha.