Chapter 13: Conflict between Alphas

Izuku Pov:

One of the alphas that came over with half white hair and half red hair asked, "why aren't you talking what you too good to talk to us alphas?" I didn't know what to say. I didn't think that at all and he was starting to make me uncomfortable. I erased my board and wrote "I'm sorry" on it and showed it to him but it seemed to make him mad. "I remember now Kirishima said something about you being mental or something so what can you not talk or something?" that made Kacchan angry I could feel his anger grow. Kiri didn't look happy either. "I didn't say that and if my brother doesn't want to talk he doesn't have to," Kiri stated in defense. "But didn't you say that he was in a mental hospital so if he isn't mental why was he there?" the alpha with pink hair asked. "Yea and you didn't even tell us about him until now because you are ashamed aren't you?" another alpha with black hair asked Kiri. Did Kiri really tell people that I was in the mental hospital without asking me? Why? Is what these alphas are saying true? Does Kiri not want me here? Am I a problem? I felt my breathing hitch and I desperately looked at Kacchan. He knew that I was starting to panic and shouted, "SHUT UP!!!" it scared me and I jumped a little but he hugged me and walked me into the kitchen giving me another anti-anxiety med. Then he told me to go into my room and lock the door. I did as I was told going to my room. I went to my closet grabbing Kacchan's hoodie, some of my fluffy blankets, and my spear knitting supplies, and made myself comfy in my bed. About 15 minutes past and I could hear yelling and fighting among the alphas in the living room. Mainly Kacchan yelling at people and that Todoroki guy screaming at both Kacchan and Kiri about me. I can't help but feel bad that I have caused so much trouble for Kacchan and Kiri. I hate fighting. I played some music on my radio to try to drown it out focusing on something else. It was hard because even from here I could feel Kacchan's emotions and man he was seething with rage at this point I was shaking from it.

Back to the Alphas in the living room -

Katsuki Pov:

This bastard is pissing me off. I get back to the living room and the first thing I hear is, "So what happened to the omega did we scare him away?" that half and half jackass really can't deal with the fact that we have an omega here even if it's none of his business. "Why do you care so much?" I ask in annoyance. "We care because you guys shouldn't have to be stuck with a weak omega that is just going to get in the way," Pinky said. That just made things worse. Izuku was not in the way. "HE'S NOT IN THE WAY MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!!!" I shouted at her. "Why do you care so much about him Bakugou, his Kiri's brother, not yours." Soy Sauce said. "I CARE BECAUSE THAT'S MY MATE YOU GUYS ARE INSULTING!!!" Everyone froze and looked at me, even Kaminari who hasn't done shit yet. "We didn't know that, it would have been nice to know that." pinky said backing down. "I have no problem talking about him but you guys have a thing against omegas that I will never understand." Kiri interrupted but it seemed like Todofuckery didn't seem interested. "No it's obvious he has you two wrapped around his slutty omegan finger." he spat then started to walk out of the apartment. I grabbed his shoulder, "I DON'T THINK SO, YOU DON'T GET TO COME IN HERE MAKE IZUKU HAVE A PANIC ATTACK INSULT HIM THEN LEAVE!!!" I tossed him back into the apartment. "WHAT THE HELL BAKUGOU!!!" he was pissed that I was showing dominance over him. "WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THIS!!!" I shouted but before anything went further we heard a whimper it wasn't from Izuku he was in his room with the door locked. I turn and see Denki curled up in fear it makes sense he is a beta, after all, we must be too much even for him. Kiri walks over to him and kneels down, "bro you ok do you need to step out?" He shook his head no, then all of a sudden Denki screamed at all of us. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL THIS IS A PERSON YOU ARE FIGHTING OVER WHO CARES IF HIS A OMEGA I'M AN OMEGA AND YOU DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME DO YOU?" at that moment his eyes widened and we all looked at him. What the fuck did he mean he's an omega that is not possible we would have known. "Bro come on stop joking you aren't an omega we would know I mean all of us here besides you being a beta are alphas," Kiri stated. " I lied, I use beta sprays and suppressants so no one would find out, I hate being an omega, and being a male omega is worse than if I were a female one. I guess your brother understands that." without hesitating I asked if Denki wanted to join Izuku in his room while we finished out here because I was far from finished with these idiots. "Denki man you want to join Izuku I think he might like the company." he nodded and Kiri took him to Izuku's room as the rest of us found our seats again. "So lay it out what is it about Omegas that you guys hate so much?" I ask calming down from the rush of anger I held for Tododickery.