Chapter 12: Meeting the Bakusquad

- Time Skip brought to you by Alien queen -

Kirishima Pov:

Today was a little better getting Izuku ready for school though it was apparent that he still didn't want to go. I hate seeing Izuku upset but he has to go to school for at least 5 days. That is what his therapist told us and then if he still can't do it we will put him through online or hybrid classes. It was most likely going to happen and I would have to talk to the school on Izu's behalf. Right now we are on our way to school and Izuku is pouting about it in the backseat. When we get to school the squad was waiting on me and Bakubro by the doors. We all get out and Izu clung to Bakubro just like yesterday. "Izu, did you take your meds? I put extra in your bag if you need it." I say to him. He nodded in understanding and we made it to our group. Izu remained behind Bakubro and I greeted our friends. "Hey Bro's what's going on?" Mina smiles at me, "nothing much ready for class. I am so pumped for tryouts today are you are Bakugo doing them?" Oh way there are lacrosse tryouts today and Me and Bakubro have to remain as co captions. I haven't told Izuku about them yet because honestly I forgot. I hope he is ok with it. I don;t think he is ready to be left alone yet or be in larger crowds with how he freaks out in class and public in general. "Yea I forgot about those I will make sure to be there but first I need to make sure it's ok with someone." they looked at me and Kaminari chuckled, "what do you have a mate now or something? We all know you and Katsuki leave together because your old man is in jain for reasons you won't tell us and your poor mom is gone." I scratch the back of my head nervously. I haven't told them about Izuku and I never really planned to but now that he is home I guess I have to. "Well you see my little brother came to leave with me and Bakubro so I need to make sure I have him in mind you know." I nervously laughed. "YOU HAVE A BROTHER?!!!" they all shouted in unison. "Yea I do sorry I have never told you about him before." they all got exited. Kaminari and Mina got in my face and asked, "So what is your little bro like? Is he an alpha like you? Where has he been all this time?" I smiled and shook my head. "No he is actually an omega and he was in a mental health hospital for a while." their eyes widened for some reason Mina, Sero, and Todoroki aren't fans of omegas. Kaminari didn't care but the reason I worried a lot was because of those three. "I feel bad for you guys having to deal with a weak omega that sucks." Mina retorted. " It's not all bad I mean he's my brother." I told her. I was starting to get defensive about this whole thing. Then again it is my fault for never telling them in the first place. "Yea Kiri's right. What if we meet his brother and he's really cool?" Kaminari states making me smile god if I didn't know better I would think we were fated mates. "Ok let's do that. This weekend we are coming over to meet this omega brother of yours." Todoroki says all snarky. I knew that this wasn't going to end well. Todoroki and Bakubro don't get along well and Todoroki out of everyone here hates omegas more than anything. "I will see if he will be up for that." Sero and Mina laughed "wow you an alpha needs to see if something is ok with an omega thats sad." Todoroki scuffed.

- Time skip to the weekend -

Katsuki Pov:

Kirishima told me and Izuku that the squad wanted to meet Izuku but that to me smelled like trouble. All but Kaminari don't particularly like omegas and Todofuckery hates them for some unknown reason. But here we are Saturday afternoon preparing Izuku for guests so he doesn't have a panic attack in front of them. It would be about 30 minutes before they got here and I made sure to bath, scent, and medicate Izuku. Right now we are discussing what he should do if things go south or he feels unsafe with so many alphas in the apartment. "So what do you do if you feel unsafe or like you can't be in the room anymore baby?" I telepathically asked while me and Izuk were cuddling on his bed. "I get up and come back to my room shutting and locking the door." "good. What do you do if you feel like having a panic attack or crying?" "I come to you." "good. Are you ready to meet mine and Kiri's friends?" "yes I'm ready." we got up and went to the living room. Izuku went to his spot and I sat on the couch just moments later the doorbell rang and Kiri answered it. "Hey guys come in everyones in the living room.'' The first person I see is that Icy-Hot fucker he walked in with the crew behind him and took a seat on the other end of the couch. The others took spots either on the floor or on the couch next to him and Kiri came over taking my seat making me sit with Izuku in the loveseat. "So Izuku right?" Pinky asked, looking over at Izuku. He nodded and smiled, so cute. "What made you have to move in with Kiri and Bakugou?" he looked at me then took out his whiteboard that was next to the seat and wrote his response. Even though he talks with us he isn't comfortable talking to others. "I just wanted to come home that's all." he wrote, showing it to the group. Then that bastard Todoroki had to say something, "why aren't you talking what you to good to talk to us alphas?"