𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙉𝙏 ᵖᵗ¹

-

SHIP : YOONKOOK/ VHOPE (side ship)
GENRE:  FLUFF
ROMANCE

-

[ Jungkook's pov ]

You know how you can find different types of people in your typical college.

Yeah- I am the perfect kind.

The one who is good at studies, good looking and In short the famous guy
I am kind with every one around me. The girls are always drooling whenever I pass by, teachers use me as an example and let me tell you-

PRETENDING is sooo tiring like the hell, I have to always fucking smile at people, they all are so annoying and no, that's not the problem. The problem Is that I can't curse out loud or say that to their faces because I have an image to maintain which I don't know why I am so worried about.

Amongst all those faces, the delinquents are the most fun. I mean atleast they don't treat me as a different species, yeah, they know my real nature but they aren't the type to spread it around, that's not how they play.

Now this one dude, I've had my eyes on him for a while.

Why you ask ?

Because he doesn't even know I exsist, yeah yeah I did say that I don't want the attention but I also can't live without it. What can I say I've gotten used to it now.

Like how can you not notice me, don't even spare a glance at me. Well he is always either skipping class or sleeping during class and because of his tough looks the teachers are scared to say anything.

But that is not my point, I just want his attention and I can guarantee that when he'll lay his eyes upon my beauty the dude will be drooling like the others.

Now it's been a week and I couldn't come up with an idea to get his attention. My only best friend taehyung who's a beauty like me but just without the brain gave me this stupidest idea of following him and as I have nothing better in mind imma just go with that.

-

Oh shittt !!! I think I saw something I wasn't suppose to, need to tell taehyung ASAP

-

" The cold min yoongi, the delinquent, infront of whom the toughest of them all don't dare speak a word IS IN REALITY A SOFTIEEEEE !!! " Announced Jungkook as he threw his bag on to Taehyung's bed.

" And how did you find out ?" Questioned taehyung in a tone that screamed I am not interested

" I take back all the things I said about you being stupid Tae, you are a fucking genius. " yelled the younger holding his bestfriend's face

" Yeah yeah tell me something I don't know by which I mean HOW DID YOU FUCKING FIND OUT !" exclaimed taehyung.

" Oh yeah, So I was following him and ended up outside of a kindergarten where he picked up a child, it was a baby girl and she looked so much like him. He can't be a father at such a young age so I'll assume it was his sister. For the first time ever I saw his smile, and oh my god tae that smile just boosted his looks from a 88 to a fucking one thousand and he was talking to her in baby and-"

Jungkook was halted mid sentence by an annoyed Taehyung as he stated " kook you can drool over his smile later just tell me the real deal. "

" Oh yeah..sorry. The real deal ain't anything except the fact that now I'll threaten him cuz I found out about his secret ! " exclaimed the younger rather happily.

" And you think that he won't kick your ass. Also what's wrong with having a soft spot for a sister koo-"

" Shhhh... It will surely work and I believe he too has an image to maintain " answered jungkook.

" Yeah Whatever, I can never and will never have a soft spot for a delinquent of all people, I mean my looks don't allow me to do that. A beauty like mine is meant for a idol or a rich ass business man maybe-" taehyung's blabbering was made to halt by jungkook as he stated " yeah yeah you handsome MF I know and for your information I AM NOT SOFT FOR HIM "

" sure " taehyung rolled his eyes.

-

Jungkook knew where he would find the delinquent so he went straight to the roof top, his eyes searching for a particular male which he caught sight of immediately

Jungkook sighed as he Mummbled under his breath " what else was I expecting ofcourse he is sleeping "

He got close to him and sat down to where the male was asleep. Jungkook had a opportunity and he toke it without hesitating, taking it the male's features entirely, unconsciously jungkook traced his fingers on yoongi's eyes thinking how beautiful they were and then his hands moved to the bruise on the corner of his lips Which was still bleeding, that made jungkook a bit uncomfortable so he toke out a handkerchief and gently starting patting his wound, wanting to wipe the blood of his lips.

Which made yoongi wake up and he out of defense threw a punch at kook that he fortunately dodged. He backed up holding his chest and yelled " You almost bruised my pretty face omaaagawddd ! "

To which yoongi's expression became less scary and he stated in a monotone " You were the one hovering over me all I did was self defense and don't you know that you can't come to the roof top good kid "

On hearing that jungkook was screaming internally " so he does know who I am " was the only thing on his mind.

Okay kook just do what you planned and get it over with..confident, be fucking confident.

Yoongi got up from where he was laying down and starting taking his steps towards the male infront of him, jungkook wasn't soft neither was he ever intimidated by any of the delinquents but something about him made kook a bit nervous

Jungkook started backing up with every step the older toke towards him until his back hit the wall and yoongi whispered in his ears " May I know why you are stalking me, tsk tsk the class wouldn't be happy to hear that " and smirked at jungkook

" And your friends wouldn't be happy if I tell them that you babysit children " jungkook spatted to which yoongi broke out in a laughter
" sure kid go on " he said while ruffling his hair and went back to his spot

-

" THE FUCKKKK ! HOW DID MY CHARMS NOT WORK ON HIM " stated both taehyung and jungkook in unison

" Wait what ? " said the two again in unison

" who are you talking about ? " Questioned taehyung

" Yoongi, but who are you talking about ? "

" Hoseok !! " whined taehyung

" Wait a damn minute..hoseok..he is yoongi's best friend and is surely a delinquent...didn't you say you are not into those " said kook raising an eyebrow.

" Shut up kook, the only thing we should be discussing is that why did he not fall for my charms. It was the first time in my 18 years of life that I, Kim taehyung approached someone first and that fucker fully ignored me. How can someone do that to me " blabbered tae clearly hurt

" The same happened with me. Yoongi treated me like a FUCKING average human being, how did he not pay attention to my face ! " exclaimed jungkook.

" Just you wait I'll make him fall head over heels for me and then will dump him " both said in unison for the third time

.
.

To be continued...