𝙅𝘼𝘾𝙆 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙊𝙓 ᵖᵗ¹

SHIP : YOONKOOK / YOONSEOK (?)
GENRE : ROMANCE,
PSYCHOLOGICAL

[ Yoongi's pov: ]
People would assume that since I've lived the same monotonous, normal existence for the past decade, I'd be dying for some action or change. For me to be the kind of person who simply can't go to sleep without conjuring up a fictitious situation in their head that will never actually happen.

However, I, Min Yoongi would prefer nothing more than for my life to continue exactly as it has in the past, quiet and without this chaos called people.

My childhood best friend, Jung Hoseok, being the only exception. My parents passing away was how he got introduced to me, which was surprisingly ten whole years ago. I moved into my own apartment after graduating, and I'm now the CFO of this enormous corporation. Well, all I did was study to keep myself busy, so maybe that wasn't too bad.

In contrast to me, Hoseok is a very outgoing and dynamic person who is well-known across this community. A dancer or artist who performs for a quality level entertainment organisation.

He kept complaining about how much he missed me and wanted to live with me like the old days, so we recently moved into the same apartment. I finally caved after six months and agreed. He is so needy and obnoxious!
But it's fortunate that he's not at home frequently.

_

Yoongi was greeted by the owner of the company first thing in the morning, ever so sweetly. No matter how many times it has happened, Yoongi still doesn't understand why the company owner has a thing against knocking and why he refers to him as "my child" when their only interaction is business-related.

Keeping his complaints aside yoongi got up and returned the greeting of the owner, we surely was a sweet person and yoongi couldn't help but feel warm by his words.

"It's been two years since we've known eachother my child, loosen up will you." the owner worded out seeing how formal yoongi was being which for some reason he doesn't find appealing.

"What brings you here Mr.Jeon? I remember I personally came to you to give you the details of the company last week is something wrong in that?" yoongi asked trying to avert the topic.

"I just stopped over to have a conversation with you that is unrelated to business, since I just urged you to let your guard down." He replied.

"Oh" that was only thing that came out of the lad's mouth.

"You know my son he is almost around your age and I wanted for him to pay some attention to the company as well, I won't be staying around here forever and I want him to take over it after me."

Yoongi nodded his head, paying full attention to him. He wanted him to finish what he was saying and then add his comments.

"So I was wondering if you could keep him with you for some time and teach him since he has his university off at the moment." Yoongi found this to be extremely uncomfortable, but he didn't want to be impolite to the CEO. He was a little unsure of his response, and it seemed that Mr. Jeon picked up on it.

"I won't lie he sure is a brat but I can only trust you with him yoongi, I am getting old, death might be knocking at my door anyday. I want my son to learn from your work and want him to be able to take over once I am gone."

"I will try my best Mr.Jeon." Yoongi replied, there was no way yoongi could've said no to such a kind person.

"Thank you yoongi." he exclaimed and hugging yoongi ever so lovingly. "Oh and by the way, he is into guys too." he winked and left the office, giggling.