𝙃𝙊𝙋𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙎𝙎 𝙍𝙊𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙄𝘾

Beneath the moon's intimacy, she desired no one else's shadow to dance with hers, but his.

-

SHIP : YOONKOOK
FLUFF

-

[ Jungkook's pov ]

Before I begin my wretched so called love story, if it should even be called that—I should warn you that it won't be romantic in the slightest. Okay, maybe it will be, but only in my head. I promise I was and still am a nice guy, but this is just a rant about my admiration and curiosity. Although I may come off as a stalker—I felt like one at the time, I am neither troublesome nor creepy, I promise.

Right, with that out of the way, allow me to share with you a brief account of what transpired in my life at that time.

Where everything began.

Those were the days when Jeon Jungkook's heart used to pound so painfully, he started reading heartbreaking romance books in order to be able to despise love, the most he ever lied to himself, the moment when he could not take his eyes off the person seated in the distant corner, the moment when he was so transparent to all around him.

The moment he fell in love.

_

It was our orientation at the university that was simply awful; I didn't really understand why I hated it so much, but it truly irritated me. The hardest four years of my academic career were those four. Except for him, of course; he was undoubtedly the most enigmatic being I have ever seen.

That bitch turned me into a poet, had me reading Jane Austen, and up until this point, I had never seen a boy read Austen. I have never encountered a young man who reads at all, I was a finance major, reading literature wasn't what I was suppose to do anyways. To help them understand what guys should and should not be doing, I wish more men would read it.

At the orientation, I first encountered him, however I was unable to see his face due to the young man's mask. I'm not sure why he particularly struck out to me.Not his face, was it? Even if his attire wasn't particularly noteworthy, I suppose it could have been his vibe.

He gave of a lonely, introvert vibe.

Yes, that did appeal to me and continues to appeal to me. To my surprise, he was also a finance major and was in fact a classmate. I just realised the boy was my classmate after a full month because I have a habit of not caring about the students in my class.

And he continued to wear the mask; the basketball cap was a new addition. He also continued to sit in the first row while bringing a fucking guitar, keeping it right next to him.

I thought my predictions were accurate about the boy being an introvert but I have seen him talk to people and starts the discussions himself but it seems that he doesn't have any friends. How am I aware? well, I do occasionally watch him- but not like a stalker eww don't at me.

Although he is seated in the front row and I really wanted to sit with him, I was unable to do so due to his location.
I suppose I really wanted to talk to the quiet boy in the class, therefore I was actually getting ready to stop being a chicken and try it.