𝙅𝘼𝘾𝙆 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙊𝙓 ᵖᵗ²

Well-

The brat hasn't been such a pain in the ass, maybe I was overreacting. He is obscenely clingy and touchy, but still performs his duties fittingly and his little pathetic attempts at flirting makes me laugh because they will never succeed on me, just who does he think he is, anyway?

Min Yoongi is a difficult one to get, I don't find individuals attractive whether they are dressed up or naked, I simply want Hoseok with me that's all am aware of, I have read that people find having sexual intercoarse with one another really attractive and that's how some define love too.

" It's what we feel in our most vulnerable and emotional moments. "

Love in the books is defined as something very addicting, the romantic love especially. Hoseok being addicted to me to a point where he physically can't live without me ? Sounds really nice to me.

_

"Don't follow me, and leave for home." I remark to Jungkook, who was blatantly in my path. Is he sane? What is this pathetic of a excuse of hiding, he isn't even trying?

When the boy who had been hidden behind the vending machine eventually revealed himself and turned to confront me, I brought my finger up to his chest to stop him from getting any closer. " I am not willing to be your source of entertainment at the moment so just go home. " I repeat.

" I AM going home. " he replied cheekily to which I rolled my eyes, and as I was about to continue walking when he uttered.

" YOURS. "

" What? " I whipped my head back to look at him.

" Well, I wanna meet the cat- wait what did you name it? "

" Who said you can come to my house?"

" I guess that boyfriend of yours said that I can come over anytime, it's not just your house yoongi. " and with that he started walking leaving me behind.

My boyfriend? And why is he calling me by my name, aren't I his boss.

I sighed and started moving in the opposite direction, deciding that I would rather take the train than have him accompany me, the dumb brat didn't even notice that I wasn't behind him no more.

After what felt like five minutes, I was certain that the brat was not pursuing me. However, as I was about to enter the station, I noticed a figure running in my direction. This caught me off guard, and I inadvertently stopped in my tracks and took a step back.

The fuck ?

" So- you'll take the- train now? I didn't even notice that you- weren't behind me no more." the boy spoke in between breaths, and I was left speechless, unable to stop staring at him.

" Whatever. " I then started walking again, this time infront of him, he followed me the entire time without making any flirtatious comments and at a fairly comfortable distance as well, which was very suspicious.

But only after, a woman who appeared to be very drunk came into view, it appeared like she was moving in my direction. This woman was in front of me, and I couldn't help but wonder why she seemed so familiar.

Oh right! she is shoya's mum.

" Umm- do we know you-" but before Jungkook could complete his sentence.

-SLAP-

She slapped me right across the face, I don't recall how many people were present at the time, but it seemed like everyone and everything froze.