𝙊𝘽𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙄𝙊𝙐𝙎 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙏 ᵖᵗ¹

-

SHIP : SOPE
GENRE : FLUFF

-

[ Hoseok's pov: ]

I can no longer physically function without knowing the answer to a concern that has been bothering me in the back of my mind for quite some time now. Well, I could just inquire Yoongi about it, but I'm scared that my nerves and selection of words will make me say something completely unintelligible. I just don't want to offend him in any way.

That being said, Yoongi's sexual orientation is the subject of my hesitation to ask. In this day and age, I know it shouldn't be a contentious matter, but for some reason, it is to me. Yoongi in particular is the kind of person who will continue to hurt without saying anything, so I can't have him get upset and stop talking to me. Besides, if I did that, I wouldn't even know that my words had caused him any pain at all, let alone that he was upset. Gosh, the thought of all these possibilities is spinning through my head.

Simply said, a lot of what Yoongi has stated has caused me to pause and reflect. For example, his remarks in a few of our international interviews, the lyrics to some of his verses, and the way he consistently proposes gender-neutral ideas right and left. In terms of a person's sexual preferences, I'm not really a nosy person. All I want to know is if this is something he's actually implying to himself, or if I'm just reading too much into it.

Allow me to get to the main point of our discussion: why am I interested in finding out Yoongi's sexual orientation? I want to find out because I have a sneaking suspicion that Yoongi might be crushing on Jimin, and if that's the case, it will be my chance to finally play matchmaker for someone, and it'll make it a hundred times better if it was someone in my own group.

I'll make an effort to speak with Yoongi today and will try to be as courteous as I can; if he declines to respond, that's okay too; I won't put any sort of pressure on him.

_

Hoseok believed that while the members were in the US for business, it would be a good idea to ask Yoongi his question. Unlike the prior times when they had to share a room, this time they were assigned separate rooms. Despite having separate suites, they were handed each other's room keys because it was well known that this team couldn't work without the other members.

With the room key in hand, Hoseok just walked right in without trying to knock or ring the doorbell.

Yoongi hurriedly flung the dryer on his bed and tightened the towel around his waist as he abruptly noticed Hope standing in front of him. Yoongi had just come out of the shower; his hair was still wet, and his v-line was visible through the towel around his waist.

"The f-hell?" He stammered, obviously taken aback by the man's abrupt arrival in front of him.

Nobody has ever seen Yoongi completely bare or even partially nude, despite the fact that they have been together for a very long period. As Hobi's cheeks started to colour, he turned his head away from Yoongi and apologised, saying, "I should have knocked. I'll just come after." But before he could say anything more, Yoongi gave a quiet chuckle.

"No, it's okay, I was just a little startled nothing more, just turn around if you don't want to make this awkward." the older male assured him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm sure you dummy but let me dry my hair first otherwise I will most likely get a cold." Yoongi said as he gestured the younger to help himself on the bed to which the he just nodded and did as asked.