𝙊𝘽𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙄𝙊𝙐𝙎 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙏 ᵖᵗ²

Blaming my ears for hearing nonsense, I was about to ask the lad to repeat himself but before I could proceed with that he just passed out in my arms, leaving me flabbergasted.

"Come again? he might be what? this was the straightest one of them all I swear." I mumbled to myself as I stare down at the male, all the tension for earlier melting down as confusion takes over me, I was confused but there was also this hint of satisfaction and hope- if he's really gay does that mean that I might have a chance?

I could gaslight myself into believing that he's just lying or wording his sentence the wrong way but then again I can't deny the fact that Hoseok is the most honest when he's not sober.

"Don't give me hope when I've already made up my mind to get over you, you idoit. Don't play with my heart like that."

_

It's been two days, two whole days since we have returned to Korea and my mind has not been in it's right state since. Our schedule has been really packed ever since we came back and looks like Hoseok has been quiet successful at avoiding me.

[ Hoseok's pov :]

My mind is full of gibberish floating around and just pure chaos- sure I'm a light weight when it comes to my drinks but why do I have to have such a good memory? I busted my own secret, gosh why did I have to utter that particular part out before passing out. I really don't want him to be thinking that I was flirting with him in any shape or form.

"Jung Hoseok why did you have to come
out to him right after knowing about his sexuality. Ugh I should dig a hole and just fall into-"

My mumbles were cut off by a pair of hands as someone covered my mouth from behind me and dragged me to a quiet corner, I panicked and harshly push that person off of me.

"THE FUC- Yoongi? what the hell was that?" I state as I lay sight upon Yoongi standing behind me.

"My attempt to have you confront me like a normal person rather than avoiding the shit out of me, Jung Hoseok." He used my full name to address me, indicating that he was dead serious about all this, I didn't want to be found unalive the next morning so I just stay there- contemplating whether I should apologise first or makeup a good lie.

"It's not a big deal Hoseok, I understand you being nervous about it but why are you avoiding me?" he decided to break the silence.

"I'm not avoiding you Hyung, and that day was just a joke-" I try to lie but he stopped me with a "Don't even try, you know you can't lie for the love of God."

I took a deep breath- in and out, in and out. "I didn't really care about your sexuality but the reason why I acted like I did was to know your journey through it all, me telling you about it was just a drunken mistake on my part. I was just embarrassed about my little secret being known to you- that's why I avoided you but I guess that didn't work. Well anyways- I'm gay and now you know it."

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as I finish my little dramatic rant. Yoongi came towards me, and patted my head as a light giggle left his mouth "Glad you said it." he said and flashed me his famous gummy smile.

[ Yoongi's pov: ]

It's been a month since I had that talk with hobi, he still hasn't told the other members yet but jimin told me the other day that he knows, have known for a very long time apparently.

That stupid brat wanted to play cupid for jimin and I, but I think he himself is into jimin, he literally tells him everything. I would be really pissed if that's the case.