Survived the Titanic

Marshal, Mila, and Nea are 3 kids to Candace, a mother. They're all aboard the Titanic and as we know, it sinks. But the family survive! Somehow... 

''This is going to be so fun!'' Mila said, looking over the side to the sparkling ocean below. ''I know it will be. However we got this free trip because I work here and now is my shift so... Nea, Hunny, You're in charge!''  Candace, The three's mother exclaimed facing her eldest daughter, Nea. ''Okay, mom!'' Afterward, she looks towards her siblings with an excited smile. ''Hey! I heard there's a party at the reception! Let's go!'' Marshal, the youngest, said with a spark in his eye. ''Cmon Nea, I know you want to go too!'' Mila convinced her older sister as she finally gave up her holding back and said, ''Okay fine! But stay together ok? It's a large ship after all.''

After playing around in the reception and having fun, Nea, Mila, and Marshal head to their room where their mother was waiting after her shift. 

''Nea! Mila! Marshal! I was so worried, Where were you?!'' Candace exclaimed as she hugged each one of her children. ''Mom, don't worry! We were playing around in reception.'' Mila said a worried look as she had a bad gut feeling... ''Darlings... There's been an accident with the ship and... We're sinking! An iceberg hit the side of the ship!-'' Candace tried to splurt out with tears welling up in her eyes. ''What...'' Was all Mila and Nea could say. Marshal stood up ''What are we gonna do?'' ''You three are going to go find a staff member and ask for them to steer a lifeboat for you to get to safety,'' Candace said, wiping her tears. ''What about you?'' Nea asked. ''I... Just go! You three, cmon just go!'' Candace was desperate for her children to get to safety before any more bad things happen. 

The three compiled and they all ran out of the room, Candace going to the stern of the ship, the three kids going to the staff room. Nea looked back at her mother running towards the stern. ''Wait up you two, We need to know what's happening with mom!'' She shouted to them as they all synced a nod and ran towards their mother. 

They arrived at the stern, where nobody was hardly there. The three's mother was leaning over the edge with tears in her eyes. ''Mom!!!'' Marshal exclaimed. Candace snapped her neck in surprise as she sees her kids out of breath and running towards her. ''Nea, Mila, Marshal, Why are you here? I told you to find a crew member to get you off the ship and to safety!'' ''Because of you, mom! Why aren't you following us?! You're our mother!'' Mila exclaimed, catching her breath. ''I...'' Candace was at a loss of words. She dropped to her feet, tears streaming down her face like a waterfall. ''Mom...'' Nea put a hand on her mom's shoulder. ''You can tell us anything,'' Nea reassured her broken mother. 

''Because I'm a criminal! I was going to jump off... Relieve everyone of their problems.'' Candace held her own face in distress as she's just let her most troubling secret go to her own three children. ''Mom... We still love you.'' Mila said. ''Your our mom!!! Please don't jump...'' Marshal said. Nea wasn't stunned as she had suspicions of her mother ever since she got her new job that paid more, even if she was a woman. She hugged her mother tight and said ''So? We can survive together! You, Mila, Marshal and I! As a family...''. Candace looked up, switching eye contact between her three kids. ''I'm sorry...'' Candace sat there, emotionless and unable to move. ''C'mon you two, We need to get a boat before there is none!'' Mila exclaimed, dragging Marshal and wavering for Nea to follow. 

The three found an available lifeboat but they didn't know how to set it up, and the wind stopped them from hearing each other normally, along with the other passenger's screams. ''What do we do with this?!'' Marshal screamed, trying to hear himself as he held a rope. ''I don't know!'' Shouted Mila, ''Maybe try this...'' replied Nea. They didn't know what they were doing... After all of this stress, they were only between the ages of 10-16. 

''I can help!'' A familiar voice shouted as it got closer and closer. It was... ''Mom!'' Marshal said with a wide smile. ''I'm sorry for almost abandoning you. Your right, we can survive together! I choose family.'' Candace said with a smile as she started helping her kids set up the lifeboat.

After a few minutes, Candace was lowering the boat with her children in. Luckily, it was a sturdy enough boat to be jumped in so when they were all in the sea, Candace jumped down and in the boat with her kids. Those beautifully positive kids... As Candace rowed their boat towards the other passenger's boats and waited for the Carpathia to come to save them, Nea, Mila, and Marshal were pretending to be pirates. 

And that's the end of one short story... But not the end of them all. Enjoy all these short stories based on my Roblox adventures!