Enemies to Lovers

Yeri was the school's representative and Blake was the local nice cool kid. What happens when the two argue about illegal dating in their school? Why they see each other's similarities and fall in love of course! But how...?

Yeri was patrolling the halls as she usually did between classes and Blake, a bright kitsune was sitting on top of her locker in the back hallway by the pool entrance. ''Blake.'' Yeri sternly said as Blake looked at the dark-haired human with playful eyes. ''Heya Yeri.'' She stated. ''Blake! You know your not allowed to sit on top of the lockers!'' Yeri exclaimed, pulling Blake down. ''But it's fun! Besides, what made you queen of the rules?'' ''I- Nothing! Just don't do it again.'' Yeri said as she turned her heel away from the kitsune.

~{ After school }~

Yeri was just walking around the corner from her locker when she saw the infamous Blake and the local popular girl, Janessa, were arguing. ''You know that's illegal here!'' Blake exclaimed loud enough for the incoming Yeri to hear. ''No, it's love-'' Janessa was interrupted by Blake, ''It was a one-night stand! Even that's down for penalty here!'' Janessa looked annoyed and Blake was angry. ''What's going on here?'' Yeri said, finally appearing from around the corner. ''I caught Janny here coming out of the boy's shower room,'' Blake explained. Janessa was known for hooking up with boys so Yeri kinda believed Blake for once. ''Janessa, go see the vice representative and tell her the truth this time. Blake, we need to talk.'' Yeri said, stern face and eyes locked with the black-haired Kitsune.

 ''Look, she started it! When I asked, she gave me an attitude ok? Not my fault!'' Blake tried to explain before she got into trouble. ''I know, Blake, just know that you cant go arguing with every wrongdoing you see fit!'' Yeri explained as she gave the black-haired kitsune what looked like a warning note. Yeri then walked to her dorm to get ready for the nightly dance, as did Blake a few minutes after. When she got to her dorm, Blake decided to look at the note. It wasn't actually a warning note like she had originally thought, she noticed a number with the name 'Yeri' on it. Did... Did Yeri give Blake her number? Blake thought to herself as she got ready for the dance. 

~{ At the Dance }~

An hour later and the dance had commenced, Blake was in her usual spot on the balcony, overlooking everyone on the dance floor. ''Hey there, Loner.'' A familiar voice spoke, ''Yeri? What are you doing up here?'' Blake asked, looking at the gorgeous dress that Yeri had on. ''Well, why are you up here?'' Yeri answered a question with a question as Blake grew a smile and said ''Touche... So about this number you gave me.'' Blake mentioned the note that Yeri had given her before, as she looked into those beautiful grey eyes, complimenting her dress. ''I- Shut up! We talk enough in school so I just thought... maybe we could be friends.'' Yeri said, looking away flustered. ''Well, we're both alone right now, so...'' Blake continued staring at the couples down below. ''Wanna dance?'' Yeri said, out of the blue and weirdly confident, ''I- I mean, sure,'' Blake said, a slight pink forming on her cheeks as Yeri grabbed her hand and dragged her down on the dance floor. 

Neon lights bright, smiles and laughter all around, as this night was utterly perfect. But every good thing must come to an end, as the dance ended and Yeri sat just outside staring at the beautiful stars noticeable from the courtyard. Blake finds Yeri as she sits on the warm, fuzzy grass with her. ''Beautiful, isn't it?'' Yeri asked as her eyes were fixated on the two northern stars above. ''Yeah...'' Blake replied, mesmerized by the glistening dots above. 

Unique, shining bright, and all different but together. It was a beautiful symbolization as Blake and Yeri looked at each other, slowly and surely. Blake looking into Yeri's ocean-grey eyes and Yeri into Blake's golden-yellow eyes. The faces of the two girls grew closer and closer until their noses touched and eyes shut. That is until Blake held the face of this beautifully perfect young lady and leaned in, kissing her.

The stars shined brighter than ever before as the moon watched the spark, under their hair flew in the wind, birds nestling in their nests in the tree's, even the insects stood still for this moment in time, that suddenly froze. It was magic. Absolute magic.

But that's the end of how this story goes. Hey, I wonder what the next one is...