The Cannibal Family 2: Spill the Tea

After the first log of The Cannibal Family, We introduced how it formed...

But things change... a lot. 

So let's see what tea was spilt this time!

First things first, The Cannibal Family lost and gained some new members!

Grandma Sandy is now the only canonical adult as Father and Aunt El left.
Father abandoned his kids to become a furry, as did Aunt El.

After gaining some daddy issues, Soup found some new friends who joined the family of cannibals!

Soup gained a fraternal older ghost twin, Skull! A nickname being Ghostli since they kind of died due to organ problems that aren't yet specified. 

They also gained a younger brother, Robin! A nickname being Robin Hood due to... well, It's Obvious, Isn't it?

Finally, Astro! The cousin of the Cannibals and middle child between Igbo and Noodlez!

Second things second, Igbo found himself the love of his life! Cam.... who turned out to be a toxic cannibalphobe. Around the time they were still together, Igbo changed his name to Igbon since Cam and his family thought his name was racist. The two also had kids! Jason and Willow... Who was eventually eaten by Emily as she wanted to see if they were cannibals. They were not...

After being convinced by Soup and Emily that Cam was no good for him, he got over him and found his new love! The fountain girl of Divinia... Hey! Who said this family was normal?!

And after going to a party one day and being peer pressured to play a drinking game, Soup ended up gaining a drinking problem, along with some relationship issues and taking some time apart from the Cannibal Family and her cannibal alias, ''Soup'', going by her old name of ''Neo'' for awhile. 

But no worries! Soup is still a part of the family and came back happier than ever after a few days! (Also because she listened to ''Family'' by Mother Mother and it kind of inspired her to go back!).

Isaac is in a coma because of his lack of onlinity. Beans lives with Grandma Sandy and the two kind of stay away from the others...

The Cannibal Family Household (Which is an official discord server for the family!) contains Emily, Skull, Astro, Soup and Robin. 

To be honest, I thought there'd be a lot to update you all on but uh... That's it! I summed it up pretty okay-ly.

I mean a side note is that Skull's name used to be Eli, therefore the ''li'' in ''Ghostli'' so... That's it.

Another small thing would be that unlike the rest of the short stories, The Cannibal Family is still together and progressing through life which the other short stories? I haven't quite heard from the rest of the cast other than when I went to the 2021 Bloxy's with Marshal (from Survived the Titanic).

After asking the Cannibal Family discord server what other important events happened after the first part of this short story, The author didn't get a reply as they decided to make it short, informal and wrap things up.

''Guess I'll see you all in the next part?''
The author says as she saves, publishes and leaves the chapter.