The B Heroes

Honey Beezcross, a famous fashion designer, has a goth daughter named Bella and Bella gets into the most prestigious school! But what happens when she finds out something colorful? Let's see this magic...

~{ Bella's POV: }~

''Have you seen my wigs?!'' ''Hey! Watch it!'' ''Careful with that, It's fragile!'' ''Excuse me, could you point me in the direction of...'' ''No running in the halls!'' ''Make your way to the dorms to drop off your stuff, students!'' ''I can't wait for the first semester!'' ''So much pink... This is gonna be a bad day!'' ''Ugh, do you mind? You're ruining my vibe!'' ''And then I said...'' ''No! The fuchsia bag needs to be on top of the baby blue one!''-

So hectic on the first day... Why did my mom send me to this place! 

It's the first day at Royale High, so I decided to walk to my dorms as instructed. It had a pink archway and white double doors with bright golden handles, just like all the other princessy dorms. I walk in to see a girl with blonde hair and a short blue dress. God, she better not be another barbie!- 

''Excuse me? Are you my roommate?'' I spoke up, as she hadn't noticed me walk in. ''Oh! Yes, you must be if you have the key! Welcome to our dorm new bestie! My name's Bianca and we have one more roomie left to meet soon! I met her earlier, and she's the sweetest! Quiet, but kind! What's your name?'' she said with a pep in her step, slowly walking toward me with a huge smile. ''I'm Bella,'' I said in my usual monotoned voice. She shook my hand and showed me my room. I knew damn well it was gonna be preppy, but if I'm living here for over 3 years then ill at least decorate it... at some point. I smile to myself remembering my old room back at home, as I had left it in a messy state. 

My train of thought was interrupted as a small, quiet-looking girl came into the dorm room. She seemed to be the other roommate Bianca was talking about. ''Bella! Look! Come meet our other roomie!'' I heard Bianca call to me from the other side of the room. I decided to be the confident one and walk over to her to introduce myself. ''Hi, I'm Bella. And you are?'', ''My name is Bonnie Brunzwick. But you can just call me Bonnie...'' The brunette-haired girl said, timidly. ''Oh! We're going to be the best of friends!!!'' Bianca, of course exclaiming.

~{ 2 Weeks Later }~

It had been two weeks since our arrival, and luckily I had gotten used to things. I finally put up all of my anime and band posters, while decorating the rest of the room in a nice gold and black, with some reds and whites. On a mini trip in the forest, the three of us had found a weird rock that gave us a headache till the next morning. But since then, Bianca had been a lot more distant, and Bonnie and I had discovered some... powers, of sorts. CRAZY! Right?! So the night of the weekly ball, I dragged Bonnie along to see where Bianca went to 'work' at night. We followed her for a while till we got off the bus that leads to the town. But something was off... The apartments were on fire! 

The top of the building was all burnt and so many people, including firefighters, were surrounding it. But we noticed something... someone at the top, in the fire. a girl with a blue suit, and blonde hair. She looked like a superhero! Her blue mask complimented her azure eyes. She slowly flew down with a little girl who was stuck up there. When she landed, everyone cheered in amazement, Me and Bonnie included. We decided to sneak all the way back to Royale High and in our dorms to see if Bianca was back. By the time we got there, she still wasn't there. We decided to wait until she arrived.

~{ At 1 am}~

It had been a few hours, it was now past midnight. Bonnie had fallen asleep on my lap while we were waiting for Bianca. The door opens and a familiar blonde-haired girl arrives. ''Bianca?! What are you doing in that... superhero suit...? Hey, what's going on?'' I whisper-screamed as I didn't want to wake up Bonnie. ''Have you noticed? When your tryna reach for something, it flys across the room but boomerangs back to you, when your falling or jumping, it's a little more light and safely... No? Nothing?!'' Bianca said as I had finally put the pieces together. ''Wait, So Bianca... What your saying is, that rock from a while ago gave us superpowers? And you've been sneaking out at night to BE a friggin SUPERHERO?!'' I said, accidentally waking up Bonnie. ''Huh? What's going on?'' The beautiful brunette says with an extremely tired tone. ''Oh, Hi Bianca...'' Bonnie said, once again too tired to notice the obvious situation. ''Hey BonBon... And yeah, sorry for not telling you two,'' Bianca said, head hung low and taking off her white, hero gloves. ''Look, I'm not mad about the superhero or superpower thing... I'm mad you didn't tell us, yes, But HOW DID YOU GET A SUPERSUIT AND WHERE CAN WE GET ONE?!'' I excitedly exclaimed as Bonnie finally looked up and noticed what was happening. ''Oh... Yeah so are we superheroes now?'' Bonnie said, rubbing her eyes and sitting up from her place on my lap. ''Well, my dad is friends with this super cool designer in London and just one call and a few days to ship it over and It's all ready! But we could totally be a superhero team!'' Bianca explained, Bonnie looked like she had an idea but as usual, she didn't say it aloud. 

''Oh, What should our name be? And a moto? And Superhero names?'' I slowly thought to myself as Bonnie spoke up for once. ''I have a few ideas...'' She quietly said, Bianca asked what it was and we both couldn't wait to see what she had brewing in her mind. ''All of our names start with B, we all like a color that starts with B, We could be called the B Team. Our motto could be 'B Colourful' or something... And I have hero name ideas but I don't wanna ramble on too much.'' Bonnie slowly looked down as I say ''Cmon BonBon, Your ideas are already incredible! Let us hear your name ideas, cause if Bianca is thinking what I'm thinking then we're gonna be the B Team!''. My encouragement seemed to have lit a spark in her eyes as she smiled and said, ''Well... Bianca can be SuperBlue, Bella could be Lady Black, and myself... I thought of Captain Bronze. We don't have to use them though! Just a silly idea...'' Bonnie once again hung her head timidly as Bianca was enhanced by the ideas. ''Bonnie!!! Those were awesome! I'd be honored to be SuperBlue in our B Team!'', ''And I don't mind being Lady Black! It sounds sassy... I like it.'' I said with a smile at the brunette-haired girl. ''Really...?'' Bonnie said, Me and Bianca said yes by having one big group hug, and afterward, Bianca called her dad for two other superhero suits.

~{ 2 weeks later, The local News POV: }~

''Incoming news has just been reported to the station! The infamous band of teenage superheroes is at it again, saving an old grandmother from ongoing traffic! Lady Black and SuperBlue swoop in, as usual, to stop the cars from continuing any longer as the teams' leader, Captain Bronze is helping the poor grandmother to cross the long and dangerous street! Don't we just love our local heroes! Stay safe and B Colourful! I'm Vanessa, and this is Royale TVNews!'' Vanessa, the local news reporter stated.

Damn. Well, I guess anyone can be a hero, just like I can have the motivation to write any story. I wonder who our next set of heroes are...