It's a Dorm life

Rocity was a quiet town. Despite this, college was a prime time in a rocitizen's life. Beyond the hills of the main city was Rocity's local college and its dormitory, as a group of 6 college students moved into their new dorm. There was Neo with a Writing Course, Missie with an Art Course, Willy taking multiple courses so he could get into a Police Academy one day, Arthur with a Physical Fitness Course, Lia with a Culinary Course and finally, Noah with a Computer and Coding Course. The ups and downs of these six are gonna be all that and a bag of chips, Lemme tell ya!

It was a sunny and warm spring morning when the last dormmate arrived in the building. 

''Hi! I'm Neo... I'm guessing you guys are my dormmates?'' Neo said with a smile as Lia jumped up from the large couch and said, ''Yep! I'm Lia! Oh, and I made breakfast for us all since it's still really early!'' as she said that, Neo looked over to the large dining table, seeing a plate with a lot of french toast on it and two boys eating a piece each. They saw Neo and mumbled, ''Hi! I'm Arthur!'' and the other, ''I'm-'' he stopped to finish his food, ''-Will! But my friends call me Willy!'', Neo waved to them both as another girl came down and introduced herself, ''Hey there! I'm Missie- I arrived here first so I already claimed the top bedroom! The last one is that one there, with the closet. Hope you don't mind!'' Neo was about to shake Missie's hand when she realised her hand was covered in paint, ''Crap, Sorry! I was just doing a painting project-'' she apologised but Neo didn't mind. Before anything else happened, a banging was heard on the back door of the dorm. A blonde boy was knocking on it, distressed. Arthur opened it as the boy thanked him and introduced himself, ''Hello! I was checking out the pool that's in our backyard, but got locked out- Eheh'' He chuckled as the others introduced themselves. 

After a day of getting to know each other, Neo finally unpacked her things in her new room. As Missie mentioned, it had a cute little closet along with a sofa, a big bed and a large window. She was excited to live with a variety of people, and the others thought the same.

A week later, Lia came to the group with a serious face, asking them to sit on the couch in the common area. 

''So, you guys probably wonder why I asked you here... Well, before applying to this college then I had applied to a Culinary School in another city but wasn't accepted. I got a message this morning that I was accepted and there was a problem with the system... And I have the opportunity to go to the Culinary School. You guys are so awesome! And I really wanna go there... So I wanna ask, is it okay if I do?'' Lia felt bad but the others smiled and convinced her to go. ''You wanna go to this school, so do it! You can have your dream job if you do! We'll miss you but at least you'll be doing what you love!'' Noah exclaimed as Lia thanked them, hugged them and they helped her pack.

They were all in the driveway while Lia was in her car, waving to her friends.
''Buh-Bye, Lia! Have fun!'' - Neo,
''We'll miss you! Text us every day!'' - Missie,
''Do good cooking!'' - Willy,
''You got this! We believe in you!'' - Arthur,
''I better see you with your very own restaurant one day!'' - Noah.

After another month, Willy got an internship at Rocity's Police Station but he was allowed to come along for a lot of dangerous action, which he was excited for. Missie and Neo were grabbing some boba tea between their classes and saw Willy ordering coffee. They said hi, as one would and parted ways for the day. 

Neo and Missie made it back to the dorm as they turned on the TV which showed the news channel. In the background of Missie and Neo making dinner, the news announcer said; ''Earlier today, a car chase turned into a gunfight, as many officers on scene were shot, most dead, some heavily injured.'' The news announcer then listed who was injured or dead, and one of them was... ''..., Will Jones, ...''. When Missie heard the name, she called Noah down as he was in his room and he then knocked on the bathroom door, where Arthur was, to meet in the common area.

''What happened?'' Arthur asked, panicked as Noah listened to hear the answer. ''We gotta go to the hospital! Willy was injured in a gunfight and he could be dead!-'' Noah and Arthur gasped as they all ran out to their cars and picked Missie's since it was the fastest.

They arrived and ran in, making it to his hospital room. He was asleep but alive. Then, out of nowhere! The heart monitor started beeping fast, then it slowed down, and it looked like it was starting to flatline. ''Neo, Noah, get a doctor!'' Missie said as she and Arthur were by Willy's side and both Neo and Noah ran in two different directions to find a doctor. Neo and Noah came back with a doctor who told the four to stand back. They're not sure what they did, but it saved Willy from death as he coughed and woke up. The doctor also told them that his wounds will heal in a day as Noah stayed with him overnight. However, Neo and Missie argued in the parking lot...

Missie opened her car door as she said, ''That job is way too dangerous for him, I'm gonna go to the station after I drop you guys off at home and ask his boss to make him quit.'' to which Neo said, ''You can't do that, it's his dream job.'', ''Oh, I'm sorry, Do you want him to die next time?!'' Missie argued back as this continued the entire drive home. Missie ended up leaving her trip to the police station for the next day because they argued quite a lot.

The next day came around and Neo was asked to pick Willy up from the hospital. As the doctor said, he was all healed! He got the front seat of Neo's car as she asked, ''Okay, so do you wanna go straight home or go to the police station to stop Missie from making you quit your job?'' Neo said as Willy straight away said ''Police station.'' which Neo nodded and drove there.

They both got out of the car and saw Missie just about to go in as they stopped her. Neo continued to try to convince Missie not to go in because, of course, It was Willy's choice and not hers. During this, Willy went in and confirmed he still had a job, which he did.

When he came out, he saw Neo just looking done and Missie looking full of rage. In the end, Neo drove off and went to the club for a break and Missie drove Willy home. Both were silent.

With Neo drunk and talking to the bartender, Sandra, saying stuff like, ''Where the fxck did I go wrong?'', Missie ripping up her canvases in her room, Willy ordering a pizza since he couldn't cook, Noah trying to complete his assignments and Arthur watching workout videos on youtube, the group was the most split up from each other as they had ever been before. 

It was now midnight. Everyone except Neo and Missie was asleep as Neo finally came home. Missie got up from the dining table where she was waiting and greeted Neo. ''Neo... I wanna say I'm sorry for arguing with you about our dormmate's life choices... Which is why I'm changing mine. I quit art.'' Missie said with a sincere smile as Neo thought she was still drunk and said, ''Wait, What? I thought you loved art!'', as Missie replied, ''Love is an overstatement. I've decided to study medicine and go to medical school after college. So that when Willy becomes a police officer, I can help treat him next time he gets himself hurt. And that goes for all of you. Whatever happens, I'll help you all If I see you in the hospital.'' Missie smiled more as she hugged Neo and Neo put her hand on Missie's shoulder and said, ''I support you with this decision completely, but only if you're sure you wanna do this!''. Missie gave another cheesy grin as she exclaimed, ''Yes!'' and Neo smiled back.

After a few minutes of wholesome awkwardness, Missie decided to ask, ''So anything fun happen at the club?'' and Neo awkward smiled, scratching the back of her neck and replying, ''Not much, other than the fact I may or may not have gotten the bartender's number...'' and as guessed, Missie flooded Neo with a bunch of questions about it.

The two eventually went to bed. Continued their lives. And the five of them felt sure about their futures.

But can we be sure about the next stories' futures? Read more to find out...